| Town Portal Scroll
| Alert allies?
The Town Portal Scroll is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Consumables, and at the Side Lane Shop.
Reading the scroll allows the casting hero to teleport to a friendly building. The Town Portal Scroll is often used as a means of escape against heroes who have no way to cancel the channeling.
Town Portal Scroll is completely shareable.
- Reduced gold cost from 100 to 75.
- No longer dispels Ethereal state when it is cast.
- Increased cooldown from 65 to 70.
- Reduced gold cost from 135 to 100.
- Added an option to require a stop or halt command in order to cancel Teleport.
- Reduced channel time per recent teleport from 3/5/6/7/8 to 3/5/5.5/6/6.5.
- Increased max distance towards building from 525 to 575.
- No longer has a 1 second stock cooldown.
- Added double-click support for Teleport (targets the team's fountain).
- Can now be bought from the side lane shops.
- Added a dynamic channel time for Teleport.
- Whenever a hero teleports to an area, it causes any other teleports to that area to be delayed based on the number of heroes that teleported to that area.
- The first teleport (3 second channel time) causes the next teleport to take 2 seconds longer (5 seconds channel time).
- Every other following teleport causes the next teleport to take 1 second longer (6/7/8/etc seconds channel time).
- Checks for teleports within the last 25 seconds. The checked area has a radius of 1100 around every building.
- Teleports towards the fountain always take 3 seconds, no matter how many targeted that area.
- Teleport visual effects are now colored in the player's color (visible to allies only).
- Now available at the side lane shops.
- Reduced stock cooldown from 12 to 2.
- Multiple player can now teleport at the same time towards the same structure, instead of only one at a time.
- No longer requires the player to target within a 2000 range of a structure [?]
- Can now teleport to any point within a 525 radius of a structure [?]
- No longer cancels automatically when the targeted structure gets destroyed.
- No longer grants 99999 armor to the targeted structure for the duration.
- No longer disables the targeted structure for the duration.
- Fixed not granting the armor bonus when not directly targeting the building.
- Now notifies allies with a ping on the minimap when starting to teleport to a building.
- Increased stock cooldown from 5 to 12.
- Teleport Now grants the targeted building +99999 armor while channeling.
- Old Town Portal Scroll:
- Gold cost: 300
- Ability: Teleport - Teleports the hero and any owned unit to a target friendly tower.
- Cast range: Global
- Tower search range: 700
- Gather radius: 1100
- Channel time: 2
- Manacost: 0
- Cooldown: 30
- Notes: The user is invulnerable while channeling. Cannot be canceled. Must target within a 700 range of any tower. Teleports all owned units within the gather radius to exactly the targeted point. Does not stack in the inventory.
- New Town Portal Scroll:
- Gold cost: 135
- Ability: Teleport - Transports the hero to a friendly structure.
- Cast range: global
- Building search range: 2000
- Channel time: 3
- Manacost: 75
- Cooldown: 65
- Notes: The user is not invulnerable while channeling and can be canceled. Must target within a 2000 range of any building. Teleports the hero right next to the building closest to the targeted point. Stacks in the inventory.
- Reduced gold cost from 500 to 350.
- Reduced Teleport channel time from 5 to 3.