Town Portal Scroll
| Town Portal Scroll|
| Bought From|
Reading the scroll allows the casting hero to teleport to a friendly building. The Town Portal Scroll is often used as a means of escape against heroes who have no way to cancel the channeling.
- Gold cost reduced from 135 to 100.
- Added an option to require a halt command to in order to cancel a Town Portal Scroll.
- Stacking delay decreased from 3/5/6/7/8 to 3/5/5.5/6/6.5
- Max targeting range increased from 525 to 575
- This is how far you can teleport to from a Tower
- Removed stock cooldown on TP Scrolls, Dust and Sentry Wards
- Double clicking on scrolls now automatically targets your fountain
- Reworked mechanics (additional casting time when more than one hero teleport to one tower)
- Added colored teleportation effects (allied only) at the target destination to match your player color
- Added Scroll of Town Portal to Goblin Shop replacing Javelin
- Changed how Scroll of Town Portal works
- Old TP Scroll:
- Only 1 person can target a specific building
- Gave massive bonus armor
- Gave bonus regardless of casting state
- 12 second shop cooldown
- New TP Scroll:
- Any number of people can teleport at the same location at the same time.
- You can choose the relative area around the structure that you want to TP to.
- Only allies see the exact position, your enemies see it on the building only.
- Does not give any bonus armor
- If structure dies while you are tping, the tp does not force cancel
- 2 second shop cooldown
- Old TP Scroll:
- Improved Scroll of Teleportation code to armor enhance the building you are teleporting to when you click in the area instead of only when directly clicking on the target
- Minimap now does a special ping to allied players when a unit uses Scroll of Teleportation or Boots of Travel
- Scroll of Town Portal can now target the World Tree/Throne
- Boots of Travel and Scroll of Town Portal now share cooldown
- Scroll of Teleportation replenish interval increased a bit.
- When you use scroll of teleportation, the target structure becomes immune to damage for the casting time (helps vs backdooring)
- Add vulnerable tower to list of allowed targets for item tp.
- Allow item TP on invulnerable allied building