Steam Community Market
The Steam Community Market is a real money auction service used to buy and sell items related to Steam and Steam games, including Dota 2. All sales and purchases are completed using the Steam Wallet. Currency conversion is possible and automatic.
Many cosmetic items can be sold and bought on the Community Market. These items are considered Marketable.
Items of certain Quality are always Marketable:
2014 National Electronic Sports Tournament, 2014 National Electronic Sports Tournament Ticket, 25 Compendium Coins - Fall 2015, 25 Compendium Points - Fall 2015, 750 Compendium Coins - Fall 2015, Abyssal Vortex, Abyssal Vortex Loading Screen, Airborne Assault Craft, Airborne Assault Craft Loading Screen, Amateur Dota 2 League Season 3 Invitational, American Dota League Season 2, Amphibian Kid, Anchor of the Glacier Sea, Anchor-hook of the Jolly Reaver, Ancient Scroll Case, Apostle of Decay, Apostle of Decay Loading Screen, Arm of the Exact Marksman, Armor of Abyssal Vortex, Armor of Seablight Procession, Armor of the Chitinous Stalker, Armor of the Diabolical Fiend, Armor of the Dirgeful Overlord, Armor of the Emerald Sea, Armor of the Unyielding Mask, Armor of the Unyielding Mask Loading Screen, Arms of the Diabolical Fiend, Artificer's Hammer, Ascendant Gem, Ascendant Orb, Assured Victory Shout, Astrological Sign Championship, Atrophic Skitterwing, Axe of the Dark Conqueror, Ballista of the Fortified Fabricator, Bandana of the Rumrunner's Carronade, Battle Level Bundle, Beacon of Cerulean Light, Beacon of Cerulean Light Loading Screen, Belt of Deep Magma, Belt of Rising Glory, Belt of Vashundol, Belt of the Creeping Shadow, Belt of the Jolly Reaver, Belt of the Manta Marauder, Belt of the Ram's Head, Belt of the Stormwrought Arbiter, Belt of the Wartorn Heavens, Benevolent Companion, Billy Bounceback... further results
There are no fees for listing an item.
For Dota 2 items, buyers must pay two fees.
|Steam Transaction Fee||5% (Minimum $0.01)|
|Dota 2 Fee||10%|
Steam will automatically calculate fees during listing. (Example: An item listed by a seller for $1.00 will be displayed as $1.15 for buyers.)
- Items purchased from the Market cannot be traded or sold again on the Market within 1 week of purchase.
- Account must have a successful purchase older than thirty days, but not older than a year.
- Account must have had Steam Guard enabled for 15 days.
- If you have had your password reset by Steam Support you will need to wait another 15 days with Steam Guard enabled before you can trade or list items on the Community Market.
- If a chargeback has occurred on your account you will be eligible 30 days after your next successful purchase.
- If a password is reset on an active account, trading will be restricted for 5 days. If an account has not been active within the past two months, this restriction will last for 30 days. this does not affect password changes, only password resets.
- Adding a new purchase method to an account will trigger a trade and market restriction for 7 days.
- Accounts under trade or VAC bans cannot trade or use the market.