Stats are a record of the player's Wins, Losses, and Abandons. They are displayed on the player profile.
 Wins and Losses
 Game Modes
- All Pick
- Single Draft
- Random Draft
- Captains Mode
- Captains Draft
- Least Played
- Limited Heroes
- All Random
- Ability Draft
 Interaction with Abandon
In case of Early abandonment by either an ally or enemy, wins and losses will not be recorded. Wins and losses under Late Abandonment will be recorded regardless of how many players are left in game.
An Abandon occurs when a player:
- Disconnects for a total of 5 minutes.
- Disconnect time is cumulative, meaning that a player who disconnects once for 2 minutes, reconnects, and disconnects again for 3 minutes, will be counted as an abandon.
- Has not gained any experience for 5 minutes.
- Leaves the game through the matchmaking menu.
 Early vs Late Abandonment
In casual matchmaking, Abandon is considered Early if it occurs:
- Before 5 minutes has passed on the game clock.
- If First Blood occurs before this abandon, it will be counted as a Late abandon even if 5 minutes have not passed.
Early abandons do not count towards Wins or Losses in your stats. All other forms of abandons will be considered Late, and the outcome of the match will be recorded in your stats, as well as updates to your Matchmaking Rating.
- In Ranked matches, all forms of abandons count as Late Abandons and will incur penalties.
 Party Abandonment
- If someone in your party abandons, you will receive a Secondary Abandon.
- Secondary Abandons are tracked on a separate counter.
EDIT: Since the patch that changed abandon count to percentage, secondary abandons are now uncounted.
- Too many abandons will result in the player being put in Low Priority matchmaking for 5 games. If they are unable to do so, Low Priority will no longer be with the player after 24 hours.
- Each additional abandonment will add the same amount of games that the player is forced to spent in the Low Priority matchmaking queue.
- Abandonment is counted for the abandoning player immediately after abandoning. This will be taken into account should a player decide to queue immediately for a new game after abandoning.
- Abandonment is treated "more severely" in ranked matches.
- Any player who abandons in ranked matches will receive a Loss, regardless of the outcome of the match.
 After Abandonment
Once a player has abandoned, other players are free to leave the game without danger of being placed in low priority or receiving an abandon count in their stats. The abandoned player's gold is divided amongst the remaining players on his team, as well as the passive 1.25 gold per second gain. Gold gained from selling items in the inventory will also be redistributed. Abandoned players who reconnect will begin to gain gold passively again, but will not recover any of his/her lost gold.
 See also