From Dota 2 Wiki
|A ring that feeds on the souls of those around it.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +3 HP regeneration|
+50% Mana regeneration
- Heroes whose default item build includes Soul Ring as an early-game item: Bane, Broodmother, Dark Seer, Enigma, Techies.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Soul Ring as a core item: Abaddon, Omniknight, Tinker.
- If the player drops a large mana pool item such as Bloodstone or Scythe of Vyse before using the Soul Ring, the player will regain a larger percentage of their mana pool. When the player picks the item up again, because mana percentage does not change, the player will effectively regain more mana.
- Heroes that have a good health pool or can regen hp quickly, such as Omniknight, can spam the active and their abilties often.
- If your hero has low health or no means of regenerating health, consider picking up Tranquil Boots too in order to refill health after using the active a lot.