From Dota 2 Wiki
|A ring that feeds on the souls of those around it.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +3 HP regeneration|
+50% Mana regeneration
- Heroes whose default item build includes Soul Ring as an early-game item: Bane, Broodmother, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Elder Titan, Enigma, Techies.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Soul Ring as a core item: Abaddon, Omniknight, Tinker.
- If the player drops a large mana pool item such as Bloodstone or Scythe of Vyse before using the Soul Ring, the player will regain a larger percentage of their mana pool. When the player picks the item up again, because mana percentage does not change, the player will effectively regain more mana.
- Cooldown increased from 25 to 30.
- Components: Ring of Regeneration (350), Sobi Mask (325), Recipe (125) (Total: 800)
- Stats: +3 HP Regeneration, +50% Mana Regeneration
- Active: Sacrifice: Upon activation, you sacrifice 150 HP to temporarily gain MP. This action gives you 150 extra mana to use in the next 10 seconds. Any extra mana that isn't used from that bonus is lost after the duration is over. Any mana usage drains from your buffer mana first. Cooldown: 25. Duration: 10.