| Smoke of Deceit
| Bought From|
|| Smoke of Deceit
| Alert allies?
The Smoke of Deceit is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Consumables. It turns the user and nearby ally heroes invisible, letting them slip by wards and creeps undetected.
Though it can't be used for daring escapes or to gain the upper hand in the middle of combat, Smoke of Deceit plays a cunning role against a well-warded team. The added mobility makes it easy to set up surprise attacks or to slip behind enemies without being spotted. However, if a hero hidden with Smoke of Deceit comes too close to an enemy hero or building, the effect ends, meaning you should keep your distance. Smoke of Deceit is especially useful to get to Roshan undetected as many players ward the surrounding area.
Smoke of Deceit is limited to a stock of 3 in the store. The stock takes 12 minutes to replenish.
Stacks with itself in inventory.
Can be used by a Courier.
- Duration decreased from 40 to 35.
- Smoked units are now always hidden until the buff is removed (rather than being hidden only from minimap and partially from world).
- Dispel AoE for nearby heroes increased from 950 to 1025.
- Dispel AoE from heroes and towers increased from 850 to 950.
- Restock cooldown increased from 10 to 12 minutes.
- Dispel AoE from heroes decreased from 900 to 850.
- Movement bonus increased from 10% to 15%.
- Initial cast AoE increased from 900 to 1200.
- Consumable. Cost: 100. Charges: 1. Stackable in inventory. Store Stock Max: 3. Store Stock Replenish Time: 10 minutes.
- Description: Places a buff on all allied player controlled units in 900 aoe. Makes them invisible, grants 10% movespeed bonus, and prevents them from appearing on minimap to enemy players. If you get within 900 aoe of an enemy hero or tower, the buff wears off. If you attack creeps or Roshan, it dispels. Buff lasts up to 40 seconds. 90 second cooldown.