|Tis said among artisan and warrior alike that there is no finer servant than a trusty smeevil. However, a hero who chooses a smeevil as their courier may soon find these clever critters taking new forms in order to gain assistants of their own. Inspired by the great battles they bear witness to, a smeevil may become emboldened to press ever more exotic beasts to their cause.|
| Used By:
| Equip Slot:|
|Released||May 06, 2013 Patch|
This courier is obtained by purchasing The International 2013 Interactive Compendium Bundle. Similar to some of the previous tournament couriers, Smeevil will track the amount of International 2013 games or replays you have watched.
The Smeevil has several customizable styles that, once unlocked, can be selected on the Armory page. Different items are required to unlock different appearances.
- You will obtain 1 Smeevil Treat after playing your first Compendium Match.
- You will obtain 1 Smeevil Treat after stamping 1 full team of Player Cards into your Compendium.
- You will obtain 1 Smeevil Treat after stamping 5 full teams of Player Cards (including the 2 listed favorites) into your Compendium.
- You will obtain 1 Mammoth Bait after creating your first Compendium Fantasy Team within the Compendium.
- You will obtain 1 Cleft Hawk's Call after completing all the Main Event Predictions in the Compendium.
- You will obtain 1 Edge Crab Lure after stamping eight complete teams, including the two specified challenge teams within the Compendium.
- You will obtain 1 Edge Crab Dye after stamping all player cards within the Compendium.
|Green Smeevil||Base Style.|
|Red Smeevil and Mammoth|
|Yellow Smeevil and Bird|
|Purple Smeevil and Crab|
|Purple Smeevil and Dyed Crab|
|Play“They call me Tiny.”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Dota 2 Wiki by expanding it.
 See also