From Dota 2 Wiki
|Said to have belonged to a goddess, today it retains much of its former power.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Emits a freezing wave that deals 200 magical damage to enemies and slows their movement by 40% for 4 seconds.|
Move Speed Slow: 40%
Slow Duration: 4
- Does not interrupt the caster's channeling spells upon cast.
- The blast spreads at a speed of 350 and takes 2.57 seconds to reach maximum range and dissipate.
- The area of effect is centered around the owner, so when moving or blinking, the radius moves along.
- The blast is not a ring. It affects every enemy within the blast's expanding area of effect.
- This means that unlike with Ravage, it is not possible to avoid the effect by blinking "over" the edge towards the caster.
- Provides 800 radius flying vision, following the caster and leaving a trail of vision which lasts for 2 seconds.
|Reduces the attack speed of all enemies in a 900 radius.|
Attack Speed Slow: 45
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Shiva's Guard as a core item: Timbersaw.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Shiva's Guard as a situational item: Ancient Apparition, Arc Warden, Axe, Bane, Batrider, Brewmaster, Bristleback, Clockwerk, Crystal Maiden, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Death Prophet, Disruptor, Doom, Earth Spirit, Elder Titan, Enchantress, Enigma, Invoker, Io, Jakiro, Keeper of the Light, Leshrac, Lich, Lina, Necrophos, Ogre Magi, Omniknight, Outworld Devourer, Phoenix... further results.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Shiva" is a reference to Shiva of the Final Fantasy series, an elemental summon with the power of ice.
- Shiva is the Supreme God within Shaivism, one of the three most influential denominations in contemporary Hinduism.
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]