| Bought From|
Stacks with itself in inventory.
 Additional Information
Like their counterparts, Observer Wards, Sentry Wards can be placed down anywhere to spot and assist. Unlike Observer Wards, they have only temporary natural vision, but offer True Sight which can detect invisible enemies. Their detection radius is large, making them useful as long as you have vision in that area. Their primary use is for countering enemy wards, but can also be used for spotting invisible heroes by throwing one down where you expect them to show up.
Sentry Wards do not have a stock, and each stack will contain 2 wards. They also last for little more than half the time that Observer Wards do. The wards can also be targeted by Quelling Blade's active to be dealt 100 damage.
 Balance changelog
- Can be targeted on allies to transfer one charge.
- Duration increased from 3 to 4 minutes.
- No longer gives permanent vision around it.
- Gives ground vision in a 150 area around it for 12 seconds when placed.
- Sentry Wards AoE decreased from 950 to 800.