Scythe of Vyse
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Scythe of Vyse|
|The most guarded relic among the cult of Vyse, it is the most coveted weapon among magi.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +10 Strength|
+150% Mana regeneration
- Heroes whose default item build includes Scythe of Vyse as a core item: Nature's Prophet.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Scythe of Vyse as a situational item: Ancient Apparition, Ancient Apparition, Bane, Batrider, Chen, Clinkz, Crystal Maiden, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Earth Spirit, Earthshaker, Elder Titan, Enchantress, Enigma, Invoker ... further results.
- In the original DotA, this item was known as Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse, as a tribute to one of the developers of DotA: Allstars, who went on to co-create League of Legends.
- This item is known by many players (and referred to by several in-game Heroes) as "Sheepstick" due to turning targeted heroes into sheep in DotA. However, in Dota 2, targeted units turn into a pig.
- Hexed units' base movement speed increased from 100 to 140.
- This only affects Scythe of Vyse.
- Mana regeneration decreased from 200% to 150%.
- Increased Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse cooldown
- Redesigned Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse
- No longer builds from Eul's Scepter of Divinity.
- Euls and Guinsoo now share cooldown
- Total cost reduced by 200 (Mystic Staff cost reduced from 2900 to 2700)
- Total cost reduced (Reduced Euls recipe cost a little from the 6.33 cost)
- Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse total cost is the same, but 800 of the 900 recipe cost is now in Eul's Scepter of Divinity.
- Scythe changes unit to a sheep instead of a chicken, like it says. All stats still same
- Scythe nerfed to 3.25 seconds
- Minor cooldown increase on scythe