Scythe of Vyse
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Scythe of Vyse|
|The most guarded relic among the cult of Vyse, it is the most coveted weapon among magi.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Scythe of Vyse grants a total of 200 health, 0.3 health regeneration, 1.43 armor, 10 attack speed, 420 mana, 1.4 (+ 150%) mana regeneration, 2.1875% spell damage and 10 (35 to intelligence heroes) attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Applies a Hex on the target, setting its base movement speed to 140 and silencing, muting and disarming it.
- Because hex changes base move speed and does not actually apply a slow, all speed effects are calculated using the 140 base speed.
- For example:
- Scythe of Vyse hex transforms the target into a pig.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Scythe of Vyse as a situational item: Ancient Apparition, Batrider, Dark Seer, Death Prophet, Necrophos, Outworld Devourer, Queen of Pain.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original DotA, this item was known as Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse, as a tribute to one of the developers of DotA: Allstars, who went on to co-create League of Legends.
- This item is known by many players (and referred to by several in-game Heroes) as "Sheepstick" due to turning targeted heroes into sheep in DotA. However, in Dota 2, targeted units turn into a pig.
- Many heroes who have responses for buying Scythe of Vyse also call it "Sheepstick".
- The item's name may be a reference to the Sega RPG Skies of Arcadia. The main character, Vyse, has been depicted weilding a scythe in early concept art.
Gallery[edit | edit source]