Scythe of Vyse
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Scythe of Vyse|
|The most guarded relic among the cult of Vyse, it is the most coveted weapon among magi.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +10 Strength|
+150% Mana regeneration
- Heroes whose default item build includes Scythe of Vyse as a core item: Nature's Prophet.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Scythe of Vyse as a situational item: Ancient Apparition, Ancient Apparition, Bane, Batrider, Chen, Clinkz, Crystal Maiden, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Death Prophet, Earth Spirit, Earthshaker, Elder Titan, Enchantress, Enigma, Invoker, Io, Jakiro, Keeper of the Light, Leshrac, Lich, Lina, Lion, Medusa, Meepo ... further results.
- In the original DotA, this item was known as Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse, as a tribute to one of the developers of DotA: Allstars, who went on to co-create League of Legends.
- This item is known by many players (and referred to by several in-game Heroes) as "Sheepstick" due to turning targeted heroes into sheep in DotA. However, in Dota 2, targeted units turn into a pig.
- Hexed units' base movement speed increased from 100 to 140.
- This only affects Scythe of Vyse.
- Mana regeneration decreased from 200% to 150%.
- Increased Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse cooldown
- Redesigned Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse
- No longer builds from Eul's Scepter of Divinity.
- Euls and Guinsoo now share cooldown
- Total cost reduced by 200 (Mystic Staff cost reduced from 2900 to 2700)
- Total cost reduced (Reduced Euls recipe cost a little from the 6.33 cost)
- Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse total cost is the same, but 800 of the 900 recipe cost is now in Eul's Scepter of Divinity.
- Scythe changes unit to a sheep instead of a chicken, like it says. All stats still same
- Scythe nerfed to 3.25 seconds
- Minor cooldown increase on scythe