From Dota 2 Wiki
|Sange is an unusually accurate weapon, seeking weak points automatically.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Sange grants a total of 320 health, 0.48 health regeneration and 10 (26 to strength heroes) attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
|Each attack has a chance to slow the enemy's movement and attack speed for 4 seconds. The slow is based on whether the equipped hero is melee or ranged.|
|Proc Chance: 20%|
Move Speed Slow (Melee): 20%
Attack Speed Slow (Melee): 20
Move Speed Slow (Ranged): 10%
Attack Speed Slow (Ranged): 10
Slow Duration: 4
Sange Buff: Dispellable with any dispel.
- Successive procs on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The proc chances of Lesser Maim from multiple Sange work fully independent from each other.
- Fully stacks with the Lesser Maim from Heaven's Halberd and the Greater Maim from Sange and Yasha, including the slow.
- Lesser Maim uses pseudo-random distribution.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is named after Sange, a weapon from the Phantasy Star Online series.
Gallery[edit | edit source]