Rod of Atos
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Rod of Atos|
|Atos, the Lord of Blight, has his essence stored in this deceptively simple wand.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Rod of Atos grants a total of 350 health, 360 mana, 1.2 mana regeneration and 1.875% spell damage (and 30 attack damage to intelligence heroes).
Ability[edit | edit source]
|Slows the target's movement speed.|
|Cast Range: 1200|
Move Speed Slow: 60%
Rod Of Atos Debuff: Dispellable with any dispel.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Rod of Atos as a situational item: Ancient Apparition, Outworld Devourer.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Rod of Atos is an excellent alternative to Vanguard for ranged Intelligence heroes who need more health and mana, with a powerful active ability for killing other heroes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The particle effects of Cripple include runes resembling the Elvish scripts from The Lord of the Rings, a novel by J.R.R. Tolkien (specifically the alphabet bee or umbar in Tengwar).
Gallery[edit | edit source]