Rod of Atos
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Rod of Atos|
|Atos, the Lord of Blight, has his essence stored in this deceptively simple wand.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Rod of Atos grants a total of 350 health, 360 mana, 1.2 mana regeneration and 1.875% spell damage (and 30 attack damage to intelligence heroes).
Ability[edit | edit source]
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1500 and can be disjointed.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]Ancient Apparition
- Cripple synergizes well with Cold Feet, as the root is long enough to ensure that the target gets frozen in place. It also provides health, which Ancient Apparation really needs, and the bonus intelligence is always nice on intelligence heroes.
- Cripple also forces the target to stay within Ice Vortex's range for a bit longer, allowing him and his allies to nuke down the target faster.
- Cripple helps Outworld Devourer to get a few more guaranteed hits with Arcane Orb on the target, while the intelligence bonus also boosts Arcane Orb's and Sanity's Eclipse's damage, since their damage is mana/intelligence-based.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This item can be combined with a Bloodthorn and/or a Necronomicon to get more attacks off.
- The item can be used for ganking, chasing survivors after a team fight, or to escape.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The particle effects of Cripple include runes resembling the Elvish scripts from The Lord of the Rings, a novel by J.R.R. Tolkien (specifically the alphabet bee or umbar in Tengwar).
Gallery[edit | edit source]