| Refresher Orb|
|A powerful artifact created for wizards.|
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Only refreshes items in the user's inventory. Items in the stash, in other units' inventories or dropped items are unaffected.
- Only refreshes items owned by the user. Allied items in the inventory are not refreshed.
- Refreshes all spells owned by the user. This includes hidden or inactive spells (e.g. invoked spells or Battle Cry).
- This means that it does not refresh all spells for Rubick. Stolen spells are only refreshed when he owns them upon refreshing.
- Also replenishes all charges of charge-based abilities.
- Does not refresh the cooldown of Cloak and Dagger and Drunken Brawler's certain crit/evasion timers.
- Visually resets the cooldown of Tranquil Boots, but does not skip the broken state.
- Since items of same kind always share cooldown, it is not possible to refresh a Refresher Orb's cooldown with another Refresher Orb.
Heroes whose default item build includes Refresher Orb as a situational item
Strength: Doom, Beastmaster, Tidehunter, Omniknight.
Intelligence: Shadow Shaman, Zeus, Dark Seer, Enigma, Outworld Devourer, Warlock.
Recommend: Undying, Invoker, Earthshaker, Techies, Wraith King, Necrophos, Silencer, Lich, Faceless Void.
- Using Refresher Orb allows some skills to have two instances running simultaneously; for example, Eye of the Storm, Chaotic Offering.
- Note though that some spells are specifically coded to not be able to run multiple instances at the same time (e.g. Exorcism). Before building Refresher Orb, be sure that the ability you aim to use it with supports multiple instances at the same time or is worth having its duration doubled.