From Dota 2 Wiki
| Quelling Blade|
|The axe of a fallen gnome, it allows you to effectively maneuver the forest.|
| Bought From|
 Additional Information
Cannot carry more than one. (This is noted on the item itself. Only the first quelling blade provides the benefit, but a hero is not actually prevented from carrying multiple quelling blades.)
 Balance changelog
- Can now target Observer or Sentry wards dealing 100 damage (wards have 200 hp).
- Cast range increased from 100 to 350.
- Can now be sold.
- Destroy Tree cooldown reduced from 10 to 5 seconds.
- Tree Chop cooldown decreased from 15 to 10
- Minor reduction to bonus damage (36->32)
- Cost: 250 gold
- Active: Tree Chop: Kills a tree. 40 second cooldown.
- Passive: +36% bonus damage to non-hero units (+12% for ranged heroes)
- Has no sell price
- Available at the Goblin Merchant
- Can only carry one