| Quelling Blade
|The axe of a fallen gnome, it allows you to effectively maneuver the forest.
The Quelling Blade is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Armaments, and at the Side Lane Shop.
|| Enemy Units
| Increases attack damage against non-hero units, based on whether the equipped hero is ranged or melee. Does not provide bonus damage against Roshan.
|Attack Damage Bonus (melee): 40%|
Attack Damage Bonus (ranged): 15%
| The bonus damage is also affected by the illusions' attack damage penalty.
- Only increases base damage and that provided by attributes. Attack damage bonuses are not increased.
- The bonus damage does not apply when attacking friendly units (i.e. denying own creeps).
- When the owner's attack type changes to ranged or melee, the attack damage bonus adapts immediately.
- Quell fully works with crits, cleaves and lifesteal. When having cleave, attacking a creep cleaves the increased damage in the area.
- However, if the unit has Tidebringer, the attack which procs it is not increased by Quell.
- Elder Dragon Form's splash also splashes the increased damage when attacking a creep.
- The damage Moon Glaive bounces are not increased, since they are based on the attacker's attack damage value.
- Psi Blades will spread the increased damage when attacking a creep.
- Now builds into Battle Fury.
- Chop Tree
- Now instantly kills targeted wards, instead of dealing 100 damage to them.
- Increased cast range against wards from 350 to 450. [?]
- Now only increases base attack damage and that granted by attributes, raw damage bonuses are no longer increased.
- No longer works against Roshan.
- Increased attack damage bonus from 32%/12% to 40%/15%.