From Dota 2 Wiki
| Quelling Blade|
|The axe of a fallen gnome, it allows you to effectively maneuver the forest.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Only increases base damage and that provided by attributes. Attack damage bonuses are not increased.
- The bonus damage does not apply when attacking friendly units (i.e. denying own creeps).
- When the owner's attack type changes to ranged or melee, the attack damage bonus adapts immediately.
- Quell fully works with crits, cleaves and lifesteal. When having cleave, attacking a creep cleaves the increased damage in the area.
- However, if the unit has Tidebringer, the attack which procs it is not increased by Quell.
- Elder Dragon Form's splash also splashes the increased damage when attacking a creep.
- The damage Moon Glaive bounces are not increased, since they are based on the attacker's attack damage value.
- Psi Blades will spread the increased damage when attacking a creep.
Gallery[edit | edit source]