Pipe of Insight
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Pipe of Insight|
|A powerful artifact of mysterious origin, it creates barriers against magical forces.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Pipe of Insight does not inherit the attribute bonuses from Headdress.
- Together with the aura, one Pipe of Insight grants a total of 12 health regeneration to the owner.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Gives a shield that blocks 400 spell damage to all allies in a 900 radius.|
Magical Damage Absorbed: 400
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Blocks damage before any reductions, except when spell immune, during which it does not block any magical damage.
- Recasting the item refreshes the buff duration, but not the damage block capacity of the barrier.
- Does not stack with other magical damage barriers.
- If multiple sources of barriers are active on a unit, all of them lose capacity from the same absorbed damage instance.
- Does not share cooldown with Hood of Defiance.
|Gives allied units 4 health regeneration and 10% magic resistance in a 900 radius.|
Health Regeneration Bonus: 4
Magic Resistance Bonus: 10%
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Pipe of Insight as a situational item: Abaddon, Batrider, Bristleback, Centaur Warrunner, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Death Prophet, Disruptor, Earth Spirit, Elder Titan, Jakiro, Keeper of the Light, Lone Druid, Meepo, Necrophos, Ogre Magi, Phoenix, Rubick, Shadow Demon, Tidehunter, Timbersaw, Treant Protector, Undying, Warlock, Winter Wyvern.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the transition from DotA to Dota 2, Pipe of Insight name was changed from the Khadgar's Pipe of Insight to simply Pipe of Insight. Khadgar was a wizard in Warcraft II.
- Dazzle's cosmetic item Pipe of Dezun is based on the Pipe of Insight.
Gallery[edit | edit source]