Pipe of Insight
From Dota 2 Wiki
| Pipe of Insight|
|A powerful artifact of mysterious origin, it creates barriers against magical forces.|
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Pipe of Insight does not inherit the attribute bonuses from Headdress.
- Together with the aura, one Pipe of Insight grants a total of 12 health regeneration to the owner.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Blocks damage before any reductions, except when spell immune, during which it does not block any magical damage.
- Recasting Barrier refreshes the buff and resets the barrier's absorb capacity.
- Does not stack with other magical damage barriers.
- If multiple sources of barriers are active on a unit, all of them lose capacity from the same absorbed damage instance.
- Does not share cooldown with Hood of Defiance.
- Only blocks magical damage, not spell damage of other types.
- Tough tank heroes with high health regeneration benefit even more from Pipe of Insight's regeneration.
- Tough support heroes are ideal for carrying Pipe of Insight.
- Tips needed.
- In the transition from DotA to Dota 2, Pipe of Insight name was changed from the Khadgar's Pipe of Insight to simply Pipe of Insight. Khadgar was a wizard in Warcraft II.
- Dazzle's cosmetic item Pipe of Dezun is based on the Pipe of Insight.