From Dota 2 Wiki
|Play“They call me Tiny.”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Dota 2 Wiki by expanding it.
|This article documents unreleased content. It may contain speculation or inaccuracies.
You can help improve it by adding new information to the talk page.
 Balance changelog
- Sun Ray HP cost increased from 4% of current HP to 6%.
- Sun Ray HP cost per second increased from 3% to 4%.
- Sun Ray max range decreased from 1600 to 1300.
- Sun Ray base damage decreased from 16/24/32/40 to 15/20/25/30.
- Sun Ray now ends if you are stunned or silenced.
- Fire Spirits duration increased from 12.5 to 16.
- Fire Spirits can now be cast while using Sunray.
- Fixed Supernova not working with Radiance aura (other auras work already).
- Supernova level 3 hit requirement increased from 9 to 10.
- Sunray Reworked
- Sunray is no longer channeling and you can control like before with its direction as well as the use of the drift sub ability
- Sunray now also heals allies in the AoE for half of the amount
- Sunray no longer slows
- Sunray HP cost is now 3% per second instead of a one time 10% cost on cast
- Sunray base damage reduced from 20/30/40/50 to 16/24/32/40 (has same percentage components as before)
- Max channel time mechanic is the same (6 seconds and damage/heal increase per second channeled)
- Icarus Dive Reworked
- Dives forward in a looping arc, dealing moderate damage over time and slowing enemy units along the path. Dive can be canceled at any point by using Supernova or the sub ability. Casting your other spells does not interrupt it.
- Travel Range: 1400
- Travel Width: 500
- Total Travel Time: 2 seconds
- DPS: 10/30/50/70
- Slow: 25%
- Duration: 4
- AOE: 200
- Cooldown: 36
- Manacost: 0
- HP Cost: 15% of current HP
- Phoenix base damage decreased by 6.
- Phoenix base strength decreased by 2.
- Phoenix base movement speed decreased from 290 to 285.
- Supernova now refreshes Phoenix's other skills (not items) if the sun survives.
- Fire Spirits reworked
- Summons 4 fire spirits that circle around you. Each spirit can be launched independently at a targeted AoE. Affected enemy units take damage over time and have their attack speed greatly reduced
- AoE: 175
- Cast Range: 1400
- DPS: 20/40/60/80
- Duration: 4
- Attack Speed Reduction: -150
- Fire Spirits Duration: 12.5
- Fire Spirits Flight Speed: 900
- Cooldown: 45/40/35/30
- Mana Cost: 80/90/100/110
- HP Cost: 15% of current HP
- Icarus Dive reworked
- Icarus enters a Dive state. While in this state, his movement is double and nearby allied units are healed, but all damage you take is amplified. This state ends instantly if Icarus casts Supernova.
- Duration: 6
- Damage Amplification: 50% (Icarus takes 50% more damage from everything)
- Heal: 0.5/1.5/2.5/3.5% Max HP per second
- AoE: 600
- Cooldown: 26/24/22/20
- HP Cost: 10% of Current HP
- Sunray reworked
- Channels a sunray in the targeted direction. Deals dps and slows to all heroes in that path. The damage increases per second. Maximum channel time of 6 seconds.
- Starting DPS: 20/30/40/50 + 1/2/3/4% Max HP per second
- Ending DPS: 40/60/80/100 + 2/4/6/8% Max HP per second
- AoE: 130
- Distance: 1600
- Slow: 50%
- Slow Duration: 0.5 seconds
- Cooldown: 20
- Manacost: 100
- HP Cost: 10% Current HP
- Fire Spirits heal amount decreased to 50% of damage.
- Fire Spirits now targets a location rather than a unit.
- Fire Spirits cooldown decreased from 35 to 30.
- Fire Spirits projectile speed increased.
- Icarus Dive cooldown decreased from 30 to 25.
- Sun Ray hp activation cost decreased from 25% to 20%.
- Sun Ray manacost rescaled from 35 to 10/20/30/40.
- Sun Ray damage increased from 4% to 6%.
- Fire Spirits sub ability now launches all the spirits at once, rather than one at a time.
- Fire Spirits min/max numbers rebalanced
- Minimum heal per spirit: 10/15/20/25
- Maximum heal per spirit: 40/60/80/100
- Minimum heal per spirit: 7.5/12.5/17.5/22.5
- Maximum heal per spirit: 30/50/70/90
- Icarus Dive cooldown decreased from 40 to 30.
- Icarus Dive no longer makes Phoenix spell immune. If he is disabled during it, he stops.
- Sun Ray no longer slows.
- Sun Ray damage from 10/20/30/40 + 5% to 15/30/45/60 + 4%.
- Sun Ray turn rate slightly improved.
- Fire Spirits now trigger in the area around you and your target when you use Target Fire Spirits.
- Base strength reduced from 22 to 19.
- Sunray activation manacost increased from 10 to 35.
- Sunray slow from 14/20/26/32 to 10/16/22/28%.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sunray to always affect the first target regardless of magic immunity.
- Reduced the duration Sunray slow lasts on you from 2 to 1 second.