From Dota 2 Wiki
|A garnet rod constructed from the essence of a fire demon.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Orchid Malevolence grants a total of 30 attack speed, 300 mana, 1 (+ 150%) mana regeneration, 1.5625% spell damage and 30 (55 to intelligence heroes) attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
|Silences the target unit for 5 seconds and amplifies the damage it takes by 30%.|
|Cast Range: 900|
Damage Amplification: 30%
- Does not directly amplify damage as it is dealt, but rather saves all damage values and deals 30% of it 5 seconds after cast.
- The damage is applied as soon as the debuff expires. Dispelling the debuff, however, skips the damage entirely.
- Recasting Soul Burn on the same target refreshes the duration.
- Doing this delays the damage further, and gives more time to deal damage to the target.
- The damage is credited to the last caster of Soul Burn on the target.
- Only considers magical, physical and pure damage (after all reductions). Other sources of health loss are ignored.
- Shares cooldown with Bloodthorn.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Orchid Malevolence as a situational item: Outworld Devourer, Queen of Pain.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Orchid is great against Intelligence heroes as they are dependent on their abilities to deal damage, but it is also effective against heroes with escape abilities like Weaver or Anti Mage.
Gallery[edit | edit source]