From Dota 2 Wiki
|A garnet rod constructed from the essence of a fire demon.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Orchid Malevolence grants a total of 30 attack speed, 300 mana, 1 (+ 150%) mana regeneration, 1.5625% spell damage and 30 (55 to intelligence heroes) attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Does not directly amplify damage as it is dealt, but rather saves all damage values and deals 30% of it 5 seconds after cast.
- The damage is applied as soon as the debuff expires. Dispelling the debuff, however, skips the damage entirely.
- Recasting Soul Burn on the same target refreshes the duration.
- Doing this delays the damage further, and gives more time to deal damage to the target.
- The damage is credited to the last caster of Soul Burn on the target.
- Only considers magical, physical and pure damage (after all reductions). Other sources of health loss are ignored.
- Shares cooldown with Bloodthorn.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
Clinkz, Storm Spirit.
Silencer, Outworld Devourer, Queen of Pain, Nature's Prophet.
Slark, Spirit Breaker, Invoker, Arc Warden.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Orchid is great against Intelligence heroes as they are dependent on their abilities to deal damage, but it is also effective against heroes with escape abilities like Weaver or Anti-Mage.
Gallery[edit | edit source]