From Dota 2 Wiki
| Octarine Core|
|At the core of spellcraft are spectrums only the very gifted can sense.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Octarine Core grants a total of 425 health, 725 mana, 1 mana regeneration and 1.5625% spell damage (and 25 attack damage to intelligence heroes).
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Ability Cooldown Reduction: 25%
- Cooldown Reduction of multiple Octarine Cores does not stack.
- Reduces the cooldown of active, passive and item abilities as well as the replenish time of charge-based abilities.
- The cooldown reduction is not updated dynamically. Only abilities cast while having Octarine Core get their cooldowns reduced.
- Visually reduces the cooldown of Tranquil Boots, but does not affect it.
- When using Guardian Greaves's Mend while having Octarine Core, its heal restriction timer is reduced by 10 seconds, too.
Hero Spell Lifesteal: 25%
Creep Spell Lifesteal: 5%
- Spell Lifesteal of multiple Octarine Cores does not stack.
- Heals from any spell damage the owner does (with a few exceptions) against enemy or allied units.
- Heals from all three damage types and from many instantly killing effects.
- Heals from damage dealt after all reductions.
- In order for it to heal, the damage source must be the owner. Damage done by its summons (including wards) does not heal.
Spell Lifesteal[edit | edit source]
Main article: Spell Lifesteal
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
Heroes whose default item build includes Octarine Core as a core or a situational item
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Octarine is a fictional color in the comic fantasy book series Discworld, written by the late Terry Pratchett, who died just before Octarine Core was released. The color is described as "resembling a flourescent greenish-yellow purple" and can only be seen by wizards and cats.
- The components of Octarine Core are the same as the components of the pre-6.60 Aghanim's Scepter.
Gallery[edit | edit source]