| Rotund'jere, the Necrophos
| In a time of great plague, an obscure monk of dark inclinations, one Rotund'jere, found himself promoted to the rank of Cardinal by the swift death of all his superiors. While others of the order went out to succor the ill, the newly ordained cardinal secluded himself within the Cathedral of Rumusque, busily scheming to acquire the property of dying nobles, promising them spiritual rewards if they signed over their terrestrial domains. As the plague receded to a few stubborn pockets, his behavior came to the attention of the greater order, which found him guilty of heresy and sentenced him to serve in the plague ward, ensorcelled with spells that would ensure him a slow and lingering illness. But they had not counted on his natural immunity. Rotund'jere caught the pox, but instead of dying, found it feeding his power, transforming him into a veritable plague-mage, a Pope of Pestilence. Proclaiming himself the Necrophos, he travels the world, spreading plague wherever he goes, and growing in terrible power with every village his pestilential presence obliterates.
Allies meeting Necrophos
- Play Play r Ugh! Cover your mouth when you cough, Necrophos. You disgust me.
- Play Play r Don't steal my kills and we'll get along just fine.
- Play Play u Much is owed to the Necrolyte.
Enemies killing Necrophos
- Play Back you go, into the miasmal fog.
- Play Magic is an abomination.
- Play u Sorry, my hoss here thought your name was Nectar-Lyte. Ha ha ha.
- Play u Necrolyte, could it be you love death more than I do?*
- Play u What's wrong with a little Necrolyte-ophilia?
- Play I will speak ill of the dead.
- Play Sick to death of you.
- Play An ounce of invention, a pound of cure.
- Play Plague purged by flame.
- Play Play Never trust the dead.
- Play Play r You're done preying on the weak Necrophos!
- Play Play r Going up against me, Necrophos? Huh, that's just masochistic.
- Play u Necrolyte, you're all washed up!
- Play Your spells are but rot to me.
- Play Play Play Necrophos, your disease has run its course.
- Play Your flesh corrupted.
- Play u New at this, Necrolyte?.
- Play u More like Necrolightweight.
- Play r A scythe I see in a sadist's grip who'll cut five heroes down.
- Play Play Defend your beard!
“By the forge of creation.”
This section is under construction. It may still lack crucial information or contain unvalidated statements.
You can help by coordinating with the autors and offer your help.