Monkey King Bar
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Monkey King Bar|
|A powerful staff used by a master warrior.|
| Bought From|
|Passive||Mini-Bash, True Strike|
|Bonus|| +88 Damage|
+15 Attack speed
 Recommended heroes
- Heroes whose default item build includes Monkey King Bar as a core item: Clinkz.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Monkey King Bar as a situational item: Bloodseeker, Bounty Hunter, Broodmother, Faceless Void, Gyrocopter, Lone Druid, Luna, Mirana, Phantom Assassin, Queen of Pain, Shadow Fiend, Spirit Breaker, Troll Warlord, Viper, Weaver … further results.
- The Monkey King, Sun Wukong, is the subject of the Chinese folk novel Journey to the West. His weapon, Ruyi Jingu Bang (如意金箍棒), is a magical iron rod with ends banded with gold. Although it weighs several tons, the Monkey King can shrink it at will and tuck it behind his ear. It can also grow at will and duplicate into an infinite number of individual rods, essentially never missing the enemy.
 Balance changelog
- Damage increased by 8 to be equal to the total damage from its components
- Now has an extra new passive ability True Strike that can be toggled on and off. True Strike makes your attacks never miss.
- Improved damage from 75 to 80 and chance from 30->35%
- Total cost unchanged (Javelin cost increased from 1400 to 1500, and Demon Edge cost reduced from 2600 to 2400)
- Changed Monkey King Bar recipe
- Monkey King Bar's bonus damage increased from 90 to 100
- Added note to MKB about the 0.01 stun effect
- Monkey King Bar now has 30% chance to deal 90 damage
- Monkey King Bar recipe now 1650 from 1600