From Dota 2 Wiki
|Thor’s magical hammer, made for him by the dwarves Brok and Eitri.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +24 Damage|
+80 Attack speed
- Mjollnir is very effective against heroes with illusions like Naga Siren, Spectre and particularly Phantom Lancer. As carry, you should consider building this item when playing against these heroes. Because this Unique Attack Modifier stacks with others, you can freely build it for heroes with their own Unique Attack Modifier like Viper.
 Recommended heroes
- Heroes whose default item build includes Mjollnir as a situational item: Alchemist, Ember Spirit, Faceless Void, Legion Commander, Lifestealer, Lone Druid, Queen of Pain, Sniper, Visage.
- Mjölnir is the name of Thor's Hammer in Norse mythology.
 Balance changelog
- Changed the area type that is used when Static Charge hit units
- It now no longer uses a cone to determine the valid targets, but an AoE of the same distance instead (900)
- Static Charge radius around attacker increased from 300 to 450.
- Static Charge hit count increased from 3 to 5.
- Chain Lightning AoE increased from 500 to 900.
- Static Charge can now be cast on non-hero units as well (like Infernals).
- Chain Lightning bounce count increased from 4 to 8.
- Recipe cost increased from 400 to 600.
- Attack speed bonus increased from 70 to 80 to match its components.