From Dota 2 Wiki
|Thor’s magical hammer, made for him by the dwarves Brok and Eitri.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +24 Damage|
+80 Attack speed
- Mjollnir is very effective against heroes with illusions like Naga Siren, Spectre and particularly Phantom Lancer. As a carry, you should consider building this item when playing against these heroes. Because this Unique Attack Modifier stacks with others, you can freely build it for heroes with their own Unique Attack Modifier like Viper.
- Static Charge triggers on magical damage as well as on damage from physical attacks, so Mjollnir is very effective against heroes who deal damage over time with their spells.
 Recommended heroes
- Heroes whose default item build includes Mjollnir as a situational item: Alchemist, Bloodseeker, Centaur Warrunner, Ember Spirit, Legion Commander, Lifestealer, Lone Druid, Medusa, Queen of Pain, Sniper, Visage.
- Mjölnir is the name of Thor's Hammer in Norse mythology.
 Balance changelog
- Recipe cost increased from 600 to 900.
- Static Charge duration decreased from 20 to 15.
- Chain Lightning damage reduced from 160 to 150.
- Static Shock area of effect is now centered around the unit with the Static Charge, rather than around the attacker.
- Fixed Chain Lightning not functioning properly when it procs while a previous proc is still bouncing.
- This affects Maelstrom icon.png Maelstrom and Mjollnir and makes them more reliable when they proc in sequence.
- Changed the area type that is used when Static Charge hit units
- It now no longer uses a cone to determine the valid targets, but an AoE of the same distance instead (900)
- Static Charge radius around attacker increased from 300 to 450.
- Static Charge hit count increased from 3 to 5.
- Chain Lightning AoE increased from 500 to 900.
- Static Charge can now be cast on non-hero units as well (like Infernals).
- Chain Lightning bounce count increased from 4 to 8.
- Recipe cost increased from 400 to 600.
- Attack speed bonus increased from 70 to 80 to match its components.