From Dota 2 Wiki
|A glowing jewel formed out of assorted parts that somehow fit together perfectly.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +5 Strength|
- Heroes whose default item build includes Mekansm as a core item: Abaddon, Ancient Apparition, Chen, Dazzle, Disruptor, Io, Keeper of the Light, Lich, Lion, Meepo, Necrophos, Phoenix, Razor, Silencer, Viper ... further results.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Mekansm as a situational item: Ancient Apparition, Death Prophet, Earth Spirit, Enigma, Huskar, Jakiro, Nature's Prophet, Ogre Magi, Omniknight, Pugna, Shadow Demon, Windranger.
- Mekansm is not an actual word in English, but rather a corruption of the word "mechanism", considering its description of how it is made of assorted parts that fit and work together, and its appearance.
- If the player drops a large health pool item such as Vanguard or Eye of Skadi before using the Mekansm, the player will regain a larger percentage of their health pool. When the player picks the item up again, because health percentage does not change, the player will effectively regain more health.
- Total cost reduced by 6 (Ironwood Branch cost reduced from 53 to 50)
- Regeneration Aura AoE increased from 500 to 750 (now equal to active).
- AoE of Restore increased from 450 to 750
- HP aura regen increased from 3 to 4
- Total cost reduced by 50 (Headdress recipe cost reduced from 225 to 200 and Ring of Regen cost reduced from 375 to 350)
- Total cost reduced by 8 (Ironwood Branch cost reduced from 57 to 53)
- Total cost reduced by 70 (Chainmail cost reduced from 620 to 550)
- Mekansm heal stack restriction can no longer be overridden by buckler
- Mekansm and Bloodstone now tell the user when they fail to heal him properly due to stacking rules
- Reworked Mekansm a bit. It now has a larger aoe and buff duration but the heal only occurs if you have no previous Mekansm buff on you (so you can't mass spam it on a team).
- Mekanism aura from 2 to 3hp/sec
- Mekansm cannot be dropped
- Mekansm recipe now 700 gold
- Clarity potion and Mekansm no longer share cooldown