|A glowing jewel formed out of assorted parts that somehow fit together perfectly.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
One Mekansm grants a total of 100 health, 0.15 health regeneration, 5.7 armor, 5 attack speed, 60 mana, 0.2 mana regeneration and 5 attack damage.
Together with the aura, it grants a total of 4.15 health regeneration to the owner.
Together with the active ability, it grants a total of 7.7 armor to the owner.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Heals 250 health and gives +2 armor to allied units in a 900 radius.|
Health Restored: 250
Armor Bonus: 2
Heal Stack Limit Duration: 25
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Affects every allied unit, including illusions and invulnerable units, exluding wards and buildings.
- Does not heal heroes who have been affected by Restore in the last 25 seconds, or by Guardian Greaves' Mend in the last 38 seconds.
- A status buff icon on affected units shows how much time is left for it to be able to get affected again.
| Grants 4 health regeneration to allied units in a 900 radius.|
Multiple instances of Mekansm Aura do not stack.
Health Regeneration Bonus: 4
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Mekansm as a core item: Abaddon, Chen, Dark Seer, Disruptor, Io, Keeper of the Light, Lich, Lion, Meepo, Necrophos, Oracle, Phoenix, Razor, Silencer, Viper, Visage.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Mekansm as a situational item: Ancient Apparition, Dazzle, Death Prophet, Earth Spirit, Enigma, Huskar, Jakiro, Nature's Prophet, Ogre Magi, Omniknight, Pugna, Shadow Demon, Warlock, Windranger, Winter Wyvern.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mekansm is not an actual word in English, but rather a corruption of the word "mechanism", which is fitting, considering its description of how it is made of assorted parts that fit and work together, and its appearance.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If the player drops items which provides a large amount of health (e.g. Vanguard or Eye of Skadi), then uses Mekansm, and then picks up the dropped items again, the player will overall heal for more than 250 health. This is because upon dropping the health granting items, the player's maximum health drops while the current health percentage stays the same, but Mekansm still heals for the full amount. After picking up the items again, its maximum health raises, and its current health percentage stays the same.
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]
Old abilities[edit | edit source]
|Grants a chance to briefly turn invulnerable when getting attacked.|
|Proc Chance: 7%|
- This ability got removed in the 6.03 gameplay patch.
- Applies invulnerability on the wielder when proccing.
- Has a chance to proc whenever a unit starts an attack on the wielder. This means it means canceled attacks can also proc it.
Gallery[edit | edit source]