From Dota 2 Wiki
|An axe made of reflective materials that causes confusion amongst enemy ranks.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +10 Strength|
+15 Attack speed
+10% Movement speed
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
Attack speed provided by Yasha-based items fully works for illusions.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The recommended items to get with the manta are those who gives stats, HPs, high base damage (through stats), evasion, mana burn, crits and movement speed. They are more useful for heroes which has already one of the attributes listed or benefits from passives that works on illusions. You can buy a Heart of Tarrasque, Skadi, Butterfly, Armlet, Halberd, (Sange and Yasha isn't interesting since the manta gives movement speed already), Daedalus for the critical strike, Aghanim Scepter, Diffusal Blade for mana burn, Radiance for Burn Damage, Ethereal Blade, Linken's Sphere, Monkey King Bar for True Strike, Gem of true sight.
- When activated the Manta Style removes a lot of debuffs including "Silence".
- Activating illusions can be used to disjoint incoming projectiles.
- The active can be used to confuse enemies that attempt to initiate on you.
- Illusions can be used to scout enemies or check the roshan pit safely.
- The illusions are good against heroes with target unit abilities.
- Illusion share the Gem of true sight, use them to reveal wards, invisible heroes and mines.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Manta Style as a core item: Mirana.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Manta Style as a situational item: Anti-Mage, Chaos Knight, Drow Ranger, Luna, Medusa, Morphling, Naga Siren, Phantom Lancer, Sniper, Spectre, Templar Assassin, Terrorblade, Tinker, Troll Warlord, Vengeful Spirit, Venomancer, Viper.
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]