From Dota 2 Wiki
|An axe made of reflective materials that causes confusion amongst enemy ranks.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +10 Strength|
+15 Attack speed
+10% Movement speed
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
Attack speed provided by Yasha-based items fully works for illusions.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Recommended items to get with Manta Style are those that gives stats, evasion, attack modifiers and auras, such as Heart of Tarrasque, Eye of Skadi, Butterfly, Armlet of Mordiggian, Diffusal Blade and Assault Cuirass.
- Since Manta Style's illusions do not last quite long, Radiance is not as wise to build with Manta Style, as the burn damage does not stack and the illusions typical will not last long enough to travel from one area to another and deal the burn damage.
- Manta Style is typical used to slightly increase damage output or confuse enemies during a teamfight. Since the illusions last only 20 seconds and the fairly high mana cost, it is better to use them together with your real Hero to attack simultaneously instead of using it as a lure for the enemy, unless you have well coordinated with your team.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Manta Style as a core item: Mirana.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Manta Style as a situational item: Anti-Mage, Broodmother, Chaos Knight, Drow Ranger, Luna, Medusa, Morphling, Naga Siren, Phantom Lancer, Sniper, Spectre, Templar Assassin, Terrorblade, Tinker, Troll Warlord, Vengeful Spirit, Venomancer, Viper.
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]