From Dota 2 Wiki
|An axe made of reflective materials that causes confusion amongst enemy ranks.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Yasha-based items ( Yasha, Sange and Yasha, Manta Style) do not stack.
- Attack speed provided by Yasha-based items fully works for illusions.
- One Manta Style grants a total of 10% movement speed, 200 health, 0.3 health regeneration, 3.71 armor, 41 attack speed, 120 mana, 0.4 mana regeneration, 0.625% spell damage and 10 (26 to agility heroes) attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
| Creates 2 images of your hero that last 20 seconds. Melee heroes have a 30 second cooldown on this ability, while for Ranged heroes the cooldown is 45 seconds.|
Melee images deal 33% damage and take 350% damage, while Ranged images deal 28% and take 400% damage.
|Split Time: 0.1|
Number of Illusions: 2
Illusion Damage Dealt (Melee): 33%
Illusion Damage Taken (Melee): 350%
Illusion Damage Dealt (Ranged): 28%
Illusion Damage Taken (Ranged): 400%
Illusion Duration: 20
Manta Phase: Undispellable.
- Has 45 seconds cooldown for ranged heroes and 30 seconds cooldown for melee heroes.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on the owner upon cast.
- Resets all current attack and spell targeting orders from other units on the owner.
- The formation of the owner and the illusions is always the same. One spawns on the owner's cast location and the others randomly on north, east, south or west side each.
- Though the formation is always the same, the owner and the illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Provides 1000 radius ground vision for a second upon cast.
- Recasting this replaces the illusions from the previous cast which are currently under the owner's control.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Recommended items to get with Manta Style are those that gives stats, evasion, movement speed, damage block, attack modifiers and auras, such as Heart of Tarrasque, Eye of Skadi, Butterfly, Armlet of Mordiggian, Diffusal Blade, Assault Cuirass and Radiance.
- Since Manta Style's illusions do not last quite long, Radiance is not as wise to build with Manta Style, as the burn damage does not stack and the illusions typically do not last long enough to travel from one area to another and deal the burn damage. But on some heroes it will be useful for split pushing and farming.
- Manta Style is typically used to slightly increase damage output or confuse enemies during a teamfight. Since the illusions last only 20 seconds, it is better to use them together with your real hero to attack simultaneously instead of using it as a lure for the enemy, unless you are well coordinated with your team.
- The active of the Manta Style remove the debuffs so it can replace a Linken's Sphere against a Bloodthorn, Orchid and Rod of Atos.
- An Octarine Core allow to constantly summon illusions by reducing the cooldown of the Manta Style. It is useful to farm and to push multiple lanes.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Manta Style as a situational item: Sniper.