The Magic Stick is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Arcane, and at the Side Lane Shop.
Magic Sticks allows the user to get a quick burst of healing, or to use one last ability in a fight. Even during the midgame, when the boost is less noticeable, a Magic Stick can still save lifes or ensure kills.
The Magic Stick makes an excellent item against heroes that spam abilities while in the lane, as the charges can help to mitigate taken damage, or to cast more of own abilities. It is very versatile, and most of the time a good item to have.
| Energy Charge
| Instantly restores health and mana based on the number of charges stored. Gains a charge (max 10) whenever a nearby visible enemy uses an ability.
| Radius: 1200|
Charges per cast spell: 1
Max charges: 10
Health and Mana Restored per Charge: 15
- Gains 1 charge whenever a visible enemy unit, including neutral creeps within the radius use an ability.
- The following spells do not grant charges:
- Stone Remnant Nightmare End, Return Astral Spirit, Ice Armor, Heal, Quas, Wex, Exort, Release Illuminate, Pulse Nova, Split Shot, Mana Shield, Morph, Stop Icarus Dive, Launch Fire Spirit, Stop Sun Ray, Toggle Movement, Break Tether, Spirits In, Spirits Out, Overcharge, Suicide Squad, Attack!, Focused Detonate, Minefield Sign, Phase Shift, Ethereal Jaunt, Rot, Telekinesis Land, Shadow Poison Release, Reality, Trap, Return Chakram, Voodoo Restoration and Berserker's Rage and all abilities of couriers.
- All not listed spells will grant charges, including all not listed sub-spells.
- When having multiple Magic Sticks or Magic Wands in the inventory, the oldest one will gain charges first. If it is full, the second oldest one starts to gain charges.
- Can restore up to 150 health and mana when having the maximum amount of charges.
- Magic Stick no longer loses its current charges upon getting ugpraded to Magic Wand.
- Energy Charge
- No longer gains charges from spells cast by enemies in the fog of war.
- Reduced charge gain radius from 1600 to 1200.
- Reduced gold cost from 210 to 200.
- Energy Charge
- Reduced max charges from 12 to 10.
- Increased charge gain radius from 1400 to 1600.
- Increased health and mana restored per charge from 12 to 15.