| Magic Stick|
|A simple wand used to channel magic energies, it is favored by apprentice wizards and great warlocks alike.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Magic Sticks allows the user to get a quick burst of healing, or to use one last ability in a fight. Even during the midgame, when the boost is less noticeable, a Magic Stick can still save lives or ensure kills.
The Magic Stick makes an excellent item against heroes that spam abilities while in the lane, as the charges can help to mitigate taken damage, or to cast more of own abilities. It is very versatile, and most of the time a good item to have.
Ability[edit | edit source]
|Instantly restores health and mana based on the number of charges stored. Gains a charge (max 10) whenever a nearby visible enemy uses an ability.|
Charges per Cast Spell: 1
Max Charges: 10
Health and Mana Restored per Charge: 15
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Shares cooldown with Magic Wand.
- Gains 1 charge whenever a visible enemy unit, including neutral creeps, uses an ability within the radius.
- Passively triggered spells (e.g. Quill Spray, Borrowed Time, Multicast, Reincarnation) do not add charges.
- When an enemy casts a spell out of the invisibility from the Invisibility Rune, Shadow Walk, Sand Storm, Moonlight Shadow, Nature's Guise or Spin Web, it does not give a charge.
- When having multiple Magic Sticks or Magic Wands in the inventory, the oldest one gains charges first. If it is full, the second oldest one starts to gain charges.
- Upon upgrading a Magic Stick into a Magic Wand, all its current charges are carried over.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Magic Stick as an early-game item: Abaddon, Anti-Mage, Axe, Bane, Batrider, Beastmaster, Brewmaster, Centaur Warrunner, Chaos Knight, Crystal Maiden, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Death Prophet, Disruptor, Doom, Dragon Knight, Drow Ranger, Earth Spirit, Elder Titan, Enchantress, Enigma, Faceless Void, Huskar, Invoker, Io, Jakiro, Juggernaut, Keeper of the Light, Kunkka, Legion Commander... further results.
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]