| Magic Stick|
|A simple wand used to channel magic energies, it is favored by apprentice wizards and great warlocks alike.|
| Bought From|
 Additional Information
Magic Stick and Magic Wand allow you to get a quick burst of healing, or to use one last ability in a fight. Even during the midgame, when the boost is less noticeable, a Magic Stick can still save your life if you're in danger.
The Magic Stick makes an excellent item against heroes that spam abilities while in the lane, as the charges can help to mitigate damage you take, or to cast more of your own abilities. It is very versatile, and never a bad item to have.
 Balance changelog
- AoE for gaining charges reduced from 1600 to 1200
- No longer give you charges if a spell was cast from the fog of war
- Added a 25 second cooldown (it now has a buildup)
- Improved Magic Stick a little
- Cost: 210 gold.
- Description: Energy Charge (does not stack): When enemy or ally (not self) casts a spell around you (1400 AoE), you gain 1 charge. Maximum 12 charges. When you cast the item, you instantly regenerate 12 hp and 12 mana for each charge. This does not trigger off of non-spells or attack orbs.