|Cette page est en cours de traduction en français.
Si vous parlez français, écrivez sur la page de discussion ou contactez ceux qui ont déjà contribué à cette page (en regardant l'historique).
Yurnero le Juggernaut est un héros mélée agilité. Juggernaut repose sur ses capacités d'infliger d'importants dégâts, qui lui confèrent également une invulnérabilité temporaire ou une immunité à la magie, le transformant en une force inarrêtable. Il possède des attributs en dessous de la moyenne, et n'a donc pas autant de santé et mana que les autres héros. Juggernaut est fort autant offensivement que défensivement, et il inflige des dégâts tant physiques que magiques avec sa Blade Fury et son ultime Omnislash. Le rôle principal de Juggernaut est celui de carry.
Bio[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Cette capacité n'affecte pas les unités mécaniques.
- Les objets (dont TP Scroll/ Boots of Travel) sont utilisables pendant Blade Fury.
- Si une unité n'est pas affectée par Blade Fury, Yurnero peut effectuer des attaques normales contre celle-ci.
- If a unit is affected by two Healing Wards only one will work.
- The Healing Ward has 1 hit point and can be attacked.
- The Healing Ward won't heal mechanical units.
- Can be targeted by Decrepify.
- Each slash deals 175-250 damage, with an interval of 0.4 seconds.
- The first target of Omnislash receives a mini-stun, effectively stopping its channeling actions.
- With enough attack speed, Juggernaut can attack with his own attack strength while jumping around. In these attacks, Juggernaut can place buffs and trigger chance effects.
- The slashes can't be avoided by evasion. Any normal attacks made, however, can.
- You can use items while using Omnislash.
- The Omnislash buff is not applied until after the first hit. Juggernaut is completely invulnerable under the effects of the buff.
- Juggernaut gains flying vision in 200 radius for the duration of Omnislash.
- If the only target around uses Force Staff, Eul's Scepter of Divinity, or Ghost Scepter on itself - Omnislash ends prematurely.
- If no detection is present and the only target around goes invisible, either by using an ability or Shadow Blade - Omnislash ends prematurely.
- Kills creeps and neutrals in 1 hit (this does not include player controlled units or ancients).
Recommended items[edit | edit source]
Battle Fury will splash the auto-attack portion of Omnislash, as well as assist in farming for late game items after Juggernaut begins to fall off midgame.
Sange and Yasha adds durability and chasing ability but is commonly considered a poor item overall if serving as the main carry on a team.
Butterfly adds a large amount of damage, attack speed, and armor, and provides evasion of auto attacks. It is the luxury item of choice on most agility carries due to its utility both offensively and defensively.
Stygian Desolator is used to boost the physical damage of Omnislash. The armor debuff is also applied during the auto attack portion of Juggernaut's ultimate.
Aghanim's Scepter can extend Omnislash's killing power into mid or even lategame. The additional slashes provided by Aghanim's give Juggernaut extra time to deal damage while remaining untargetable, but keep in mind that Omnislash can be easily countered by certain effects such as Ethereal.
Vladmir's Offering gives Juggernaut the ability to lifesteal even while using another orb (such as Desolator's armor debuff).Combining the use of Black King Bar and his Blade Fury skill allows Juggernaut to remain magic immune for a long period of time. Because of the value of magic immunity, BKB is a good item to get on all carries including Juggernaut (as well as many other non-carry heroes).
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Blade Fury allows the Juggernaut to deal massive amounts of damage early game, especially if you take Boots of Speed early on or have a teammate with a disable. Always try to lane with heroes such as Crystal Maiden, Lion, and Shadow Shaman to increase your potential. If you have boots, and the enemy does not, look to be aggressive with Blade Fury.
- Blade Fury can be used as a escape mechanism due to its magic immunity. Using it alongside Healing Ward can result in escaping even the most difficult situations.
- Omnislash works best if you catch an enemy hero away from their creeps. Time it well to avoid wasting hits on creeps, and ensure your enemy doesn't have any blink or invisibility skills, as those will cause your ultimate to not affect them.
- Healing Ward is a great way to keep pushes going and heal yourself. Make sure you don't neglect it!
- Taking stats rather than Healing Ward and Blade Dance at very early levels may be a better idea. After all, stats are more useful in the early game due to your high mana costs and lack of survivability. Focusing on stats and Blade Fury up until you can get Omnislash makes you far more viable in survivability and mana management.
- Do not be fooled into thinking you are hard to kill while using Blade Fury. Enemies who have a high amount of physical damage, such as Drow Ranger or Sven, will be able to deal insane damage to you even if you are under Blade Fury's effects.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Omnislash is Cloud Strife's signature move from the game Final Fantasy VII.
- The quote "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch" is a quote from The Juggernaut in an internet video created by Randy Hayes and Xavier Nazario, which grew into a popular running joke, even used in the movie "X-Men: The Last Stand".
- The rare line "Screw it, I'm going to five blades!" is a reference to an article from The Onion about the increasing number of blades put into razors.
- The line "My blade is swifter." is a reference to the Heroes of Newerth hero Swiftblade, the game's own equivalent of Juggernaut.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]