|Cette page est en cours de traduction en français.
Si vous parlez français, écrivez sur la page de discussion ou contactez ceux qui ont déjà contribué à cette page (en regardant l'historique).
Yurnero le Juggernaut est un héros mélée agilité. Juggernaut repose sur ses capacités d'infliger d'importants dégâts, qui lui confèrent également une invulnérabilité temporaire ou une immunité à la magie, le transformant en une force inarrêtable. Il possède des attributs en dessous de la moyenne, et n'a donc pas autant de santé et mana que les autres héros. Juggernaut est fort autant offensivement que défensivement, et il inflige des dégâts tant physiques que magiques avec sa Blade Fury et son ultime Omnislash. Le rôle principal de Juggernaut est celui de carry.
| Yurnero, Juggernaut
| Play "There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity."
|| Carry / Pusher / Escapeur
|| No one has ever seen the face hidden beneath the mask of Yurnero the Juggernaut. It is only speculation that he even has one. For defying a corrupt lord, Yurnero was exiled from the ancient Isle of Masks--a punishment that saved his life. The isle soon after vanished beneath the waves in a night of vengeful magic. He alone remains to carry on the Isle's long Juggernaut tradition, one of ritual and swordplay. The last practitioner of the art, Yurnero's confidence and courage are the result of endless practice; his inventive bladework proves that he has never stopped challenging himself. Still, his motives are as unreadable as his expression. For a hero who has lost everything twice over, he fights as if victory is a foregone conclusion.
|| David Scully (Réponses)
- Cette capacité n'affecte pas les unités mécaniques.
- Les objets (dont TP Scroll/ Boots of Travel) sont utilisables pendant Blade Fury.
- Si une unité n'est pas affectée par Blade Fury, Yurnero peut effectuer des attaques normales contre celle-ci.
| Summons a Healing Ward that heals all nearby allied units, based on their max HP. The Healing Ward can move at 300 movement speed after being summoned. Lasts 25 seconds.
Heal Per Second: 2%/3%/4%/5%
|Of the rituals learned at the Isle of Masks, tending wounds with a bit of voodoo magic has proven to be quite useful.
- If a unit is affected by two Healing Wards only one will work.
- The Healing Ward has 1 hit point and can be attacked.
- The Healing Ward won't heal mechanical units.
| Gives Juggernaut a chance to deal double damage on each attack.
|The last remnant of his heritage's commitment to bladework, Yurnero ensures that the style is remembered.
- Each slash deals 175-250 damage, with an interval of 0.4 seconds.
- The first target of Omnislash receives a mini-stun, effectively stopping its channeling actions.
- With enough attack speed, Juggernaut can attack with his own attack strength while jumping around. In these attacks, Juggernaut can place buffs and trigger chance effects.
- The slashes can't be avoided by evasion. Any normal attacks made, however, can.
- You can use items while using Omnislash.
- The Omnislash buff is not applied until after the first hit. Juggernaut is completely invulnerable under the effects of the buff.
- Juggernaut gains flying vision in 200 radius for the duration of Omnislash.
- If the only target around uses Force Staff, Eul's Scepter of Divinity, or Ghost Scepter on itself - Omnislash ends prematurely.
- If no detection is present and the only target around goes invisible, either by using an ability or Shadow Blade - Omnislash ends prematurely.
- Kills creeps and neutrals in 1 hit (this does not include player controlled units or ancients).
|En début de partie|
helps with Juggernaut's sustainability issues and builds into a Battle Fury
later; players who do not opt for Battle Fury ought to get a Bottle
and/or Magic Wand
to supplement Juggernaut's poor mana pool.
Battle Fury will splash the auto-attack portion of Omnislash, as well as assist in farming for late game items after Juggernaut begins to fall off midgame.
Sange and Yasha adds durability and chasing ability but is commonly considered a poor item overall if serving as the main carry on a team.
Butterfly adds a large amount of damage, attack speed, and armor, and provides evasion of auto attacks. It is the luxury item of choice on most agility carries due to its utility both offensively and defensively.
Stygian Desolator is used to boost the physical damage of Omnislash. The armor debuff is also applied during the auto attack portion of Juggernaut's ultimate.
Aghanim's Scepter can extend Omnislash's killing power into mid or even lategame. The additional slashes provided by Aghanim's give Juggernaut extra time to deal damage while remaining untargetable, but keep in mind that Omnislash can be easily countered by certain effects such as Ethereal.
Vladmir's Offering gives Juggernaut the ability to lifesteal even while using another orb (such as Desolator's armor debuff).
Combining the use of Black King Bar
and his Blade Fury skill allows Juggernaut to remain magic immune for a long period of time. Because of the value of magic immunity, BKB is a good item to get on all carries including Juggernaut (as well as many other non-carry heroes).
- Blade Fury allows the Juggernaut to deal massive amounts of damage early game, especially if you take Boots of Speed early on or have a teammate with a disable. Always try to lane with heroes such as Crystal Maiden, Lion, and Shadow Shaman to increase your potential. If you have boots, and the enemy does not, look to be aggressive with Blade Fury.
- Blade Fury can be used as a escape mechanism due to its magic immunity. Using it alongside Healing Ward can result in escaping even the most difficult situations.
- Omnislash works best if you catch an enemy hero away from their creeps. Time it well to avoid wasting hits on creeps, and ensure your enemy doesn't have any blink or invisibility skills, as those will cause your ultimate to not affect them.
- Healing Ward is a great way to keep pushes going and heal yourself. Make sure you don't neglect it!
- Taking stats rather than Healing Ward and Blade Dance at very early levels may be a better idea. After all, stats are more useful in the early game due to your high mana costs and lack of survivability. Focusing on stats and Blade Fury up until you can get Omnislash makes you far more viable in survivability and mana management.
- Do not be fooled into thinking you are hard to kill while using Blade Fury. Enemies who have a high amount of physical damage, such as Drow Ranger or Sven, will be able to deal insane damage to you even if you are under Blade Fury's effects.
- Omnislash is Cloud Strife's signature move from the game Final Fantasy VII.
- The quote "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch" is a quote from The Juggernaut in an internet video created by Randy Hayes and Xavier Nazario, which grew into a popular running joke, even used in the movie "X-Men: The Last Stand".
- The rare line "Screw it, I'm going to five blades!" is a reference to an article from The Onion about the increasing number of blades put into razors.
- The line "My blade is swifter." is a reference to the Heroes of Newerth hero Swiftblade, the game's own equivalent of Juggernaut.
August 15, 2012 Patch
- Fixed a bug that was causing the first tick of Healing Ward to always heal the Radiant team.
August 09, 2012 Patch
- Fixed Omnislash jumping to ancients.
- Fixed Blade Fury showing per target visual effect when hurting invis units.
May 10, 2012 Patch
- Fixed Omnislash selection aoe being slightly too big.
- Fixed Healing Ward vision radius.
April 19, 2012 Patch
- Fixed Omnislash jumping to couriers.
April 12, 2012 Patch
- Fixed Omnislash considering ancients as valid targets.
- Fixed Omnislash ending prematurely if a target becomes invulnerable.
February 16, 2012 Patch
- Added rival death-taunts and other miscellaneous lines to flesh out dialog set for Juggernaut and Sven.
January 19, 2012 Patch
January 12, 2012 Patch
- [Non documenté] Added "Injured" walk animations for Ursa, Nature's Prophet, Juggernaut and Tiny.
December 16, 2011 Patch
October 27, 2011 Patch
- Fixed Blade Dance working on wards.
October 06, 2011 Patch
September 30, 2011 Patch
- Fixed Juggernaut's Blade Fury being dispelled by stuns that ignore magic immunity.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Blade Fury affecting Ancients.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Omnislash being castable on Ancients.
September 29, 2011 Patch
June 24, 2011 Patch
- Fixed Juggernaut to be able to use items and attack during Omnislash.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Blade Fury to be interrupted if he is stunned (only happens for stuns that go through magic immunity).
March 17, 2011 Patch
- Fixed Juggernaut being able to do melee damage to unitswhile Blade Furying (except for units that are not susceptible to Blade Fury like towers).
February 12, 2011 Patch
- The primary target of Omnislash is now ministunned.
- Updated Omnislash and Lightning Bolt tooltips to indicate that they ministun.
- Fixed Omnislash not hitting magic immune units.
- Juggernaut's Omnislash's secondary jumps now find magic immune enemies.
- Fixed issue with Juggernaut's Omnislash where at all levels he could do one more slash than he was supposed to be able to.
- Base attack time decreased from 1.7 to 1.6.
- Omnislash now kills creeps and neutrals in 1 hit (This does not include player controlled units or ancients).
- Omnislash now gives Juggernaut 200 flying vision during its duration.
- Omnislash random damage improved from 150-250 to 175-250.
- Omnislash hit count increased from 3/5/8 (5/7/10 aghanim) to 3/6/9 (6/9/12 aghanim).
- Base HP regeneration increased from 0.25 to 0.75.
- Blade Dance critical strike chance rescaled from 10/20/25/35% to 15/20/25/35%.
- Healing Ward regeneration rescaled from 1/2/4/5 to 2/3/4/5%.
- Healing Ward movement speed increased from 150 to 300.
- Banished units are no longer immune to Blade Fury.