|Cette page est en cours de traduction en français.
Si vous parlez français, écrivez sur la page de discussion ou contactez ceux qui ont déjà contribué à cette page (en regardant l'historique).
Yurnero le Juggernaut est un héros mélée agilité. Juggernaut repose sur ses capacités d'infliger d'importants dégâts, qui lui confèrent également une invulnérabilité temporaire ou une immunité à la magie, le transformant en une force inarrêtable. Il possède des attributs en dessous de la moyenne, et n'a donc pas autant de santé et mana que les autres héros. Juggernaut est fort autant offensivement que défensivement, et il inflige des dégats autant physiques que magiques avec sa Blade Fury et son ultime Omnislash. Le rôle principal de Juggernaut est celui de carry.
 Recommended items
Battle Fury will splash the auto-attack portion of Omnislash, as well as assist in farming for late game items after Juggernaut begins to fall off midgame.
Sange and Yasha adds durability and chasing ability but is commonly considered a poor item overall if serving as the main carry on a team.
Butterfly adds a large amount of damage, attack speed, and armor, and provides evasion of auto attacks. It is the luxury item of choice on most agility carries due to its utility both offensively and defensively.
Stygian Desolator is used to boost the physical damage of Omnislash. The armor debuff is also applied during the auto attack portion of Juggernaut's ultimate.
Aghanim's Scepter can extend Omnislash's killing power into mid or even lategame. The additional slashes provided by Aghanim's give Juggernaut extra time to deal damage while remaining untargetable, but keep in mind that Omnislash can be easily countered by certain effects such as Ethereal.
Vladmir's Offering gives Juggernaut the ability to lifesteal even while using another orb (such as Desolator's armor debuff).
Combining the use of Black King Bar and his Blade Fury skill allows Juggernaut to remain magic immune for a long period of time. Because of the value of magic immunity, BKB is a good item to get on all carries including Juggernaut (as well as many other non-carry heroes).
- Blade Fury allows the Juggernaut to deal massive amounts of damage early game, especially if you take Boots of Speed early on or have a teammate with a disable. Always try to lane with heroes such as Crystal Maiden, Lion, and Shadow Shaman to increase your potential. If you have boots, and the enemy does not, look to be aggressive with Blade Fury.
- Blade Fury can be used as a escape mechanism due to its magic immunity. Using it alongside Healing Ward can result in escaping even the most difficult situations.
- Omnislash works best if you catch an enemy hero away from their creeps. Time it well to avoid wasting hits on creeps, and ensure your enemy doesn't have any blink or invisibility skills, as those will cause your ultimate to not affect them.
- Healing Ward is a great way to keep pushes going and heal yourself. Make sure you don't neglect it!
- Taking stats rather than Healing Ward and Blade Dance at very early levels may be a better idea. After all, stats are more useful in the early game due to your high mana costs and lack of survivability. Focusing on stats and Blade Fury up until you can get Omnislash makes you far more viable in survivability and mana management.
- Do not be fooled into thinking you are hard to kill while using Blade Fury. Enemies who have a high amount of physical damage, such as Drow Ranger or Sven, will be able to deal insane damage to you even if you are under Blade Fury's effects.
- Omnislash is Cloud Strife's signature move from the game Final Fantasy VII.
- The quote "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch" is a quote from The Juggernaut in an internet video created by Randy Hayes and Xavier Nazario, which grew into a popular running joke, even used in the movie "X-Men: The Last Stand".
- The rare line "Screw it, I'm going to five blades!" is a reference to an article from The Onion about the increasing number of blades put into razors.
- The line "My blade is swifter." is a reference to the Heroes of Newerth hero Swiftblade, the game's own equivalent of Juggernaut.
 Update history
- Fixed a bug that was causing the first tick of Healingward icon.png Healing Ward to always heal the Radiant team.
- Fixed Omnislash jumping to ancients.
- Fixed Blade Fury showing per target visual effect when hurting invis units.
- Fixed Omnislash selection aoe being slightly too big.
- Fixed Healing Ward vision radius.
- Fixed Omnislash jumping to couriers.
- Fixed Omnislash considering ancients as valid targets.
- Fixed Omnislash ending prematurely if a target becomes invulnerable.
- Added rival death-taunts and other miscellaneous lines to flesh out dialog set for Juggernaut and Sven.
- [Non documenté] Added "Injured" walk animations for Ursa, Nature's Prophet, Juggernaut and Tiny.
- [Non documenté] Changed Juggernaut's model.
- Fixed Blade Dance working on wards.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Omnislash not ministunning the initial target.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Healing Ward not having an AoE cursor.
- Fixed Critical Strikes (both Juggernaut's and item-based) not denying correctly.
- Added Legacy key support for Juggernaut.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Blade Fury being dispelled by stuns that ignore magic immunity.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Blade Fury affecting Ancients.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Omnislash being castable on Ancients.
- Enabled Juggernaut!
- Fixed Juggernaut to be able to use items and attack during Omnislash.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Blade Fury to be interrupted if he is stunned (only happens for stuns that go through magic immunity).
- Fixed Juggernaut being able to do melee damage to unitswhile Blade Furying (except for units that are not susceptible to Blade Fury like towers).
- The primary target of Omnislash is now ministunned.
- Updated Omnislash and Lightning Bolt tooltips to indicate that they ministun.
- Fixed Omnislash not hitting magic immune units.
- Juggernaut's Omnislash's secondary jumps now find magic immune enemies.
- Fixed issue with Juggernaut's Omnislash where at all levels he could do one more slash than he was supposed to be able to.
 Balance changelog
- Base attack time decreased from 1.7 to 1.6.
- Omnislash now kills creeps and neutrals in 1 hit (This does not include player controlled units or ancients).
- Omnislash now gives Juggernaut 200 flying vision during its duration.
- Omnislash random damage improved from 150-250 to 175-250.
- Omnislash hit count increased from 3/5/8 (5/7/10 aghanim) to 3/6/9 (6/9/12 aghanim).
- Base HP regeneration increased from 0.25 to 0.75.
- Blade Dance critical strike chance rescaled from 10/20/25/35% to 15/20/25/35%.
- Healing Ward regeneration rescaled from 1/2/4/5 to 2/3/4/5%.
- Healing Ward movement speed increased from 150 to 300.
- Banished units are no longer immune to Blade Fury.
 See also