His abilities grant invulnerability and spell immunity, turning him into an unstoppable force on a hairpin. Juggernaut is strong both offensively and defensively, and deals heavy damage both physical and magical with his Blade Fury and Omnislash ultimate, but he possesses below average strength and intelligence attributes, so he does not have as much health and mana as other heroes and is vulnerable when his abilities are on cooldown. For this reason, although his abilities make him powerful even in the early game, he cannot charge into forces without restraint until farmed and is usually played as a carry.
- Blade Fury allows the Juggernaut to deal massive amounts of damage early game, especially if you take Boots of Speed early on or have a teammate with a disable. Always try to lane with heroes such as Crystal Maiden, Lion, Venomancer and Shadow Shaman to increase your potential. If you have boots, and the enemy does not, look to be aggressive with Blade Fury.
- Blade Fury can be used as an escape mechanism due to its spell immunity. Using it alongside Healing Ward can result in escaping even the most difficult situations.
- Blade Fury works great in combination with the Move command. After starting Blade Fury, use the Move command on the enemy hero to automatically follow him and maximize the spell's damage output.
- Omnislash works best if you catch an enemy hero away from their creeps. Time it well to avoid wasting hits on creeps, and ensure your enemy doesn't have any blink or invisibility spells, as those will cause your ultimate to not affect them.
- Healing Ward is a great way to keep pushes going and heal yourself. Make sure you don't neglect it!
- Taking the Attribute Bonus rather than Healing Ward and Blade Dance at very early levels may be a good idea due to your high mana costs and lack of survivability. Focusing on attributes and Blade Fury up until you can get Omnislash makes you far more viable in survivability and mana management.
- Do not be fooled into thinking you are hard to kill while using Blade Fury. Enemies who have a high amount of physical damage, such as Drow Ranger or Sven, will be able to deal heavy damage to you even if you are under Blade Fury's effects.
- Watch out for any enemy hero/heroes who have the ability to become Ethereal. Ethereal heroes caught by Omnislash will be left unhurt and will only cause you to waste precious slashes. However, you can buy a diffusal blade to purge the Ethereal state.
- If you going to Hard Carry the game,Battle Fury its an excellent pickup,it will accelerate you farm with the 35% cleave plus the bonus mana and health regen that will make better use of your abillities,also you will farm the other core items like Aghanim's Scepter much faster if the Battle Fury is rush first.
- Experienced Juggernaut players can use a Blink Dagger in order to continue an Omnislash if there are targets some distance away. However, the item must be used after a slash.
- While not shown under Situational Items, Mjollnir is a very good item to get on Juggernaut. With the lowest base attack time, increasing his attack speed and damage makes him a deadly auto-attacker, as well as being a cheaper alternative to Butterfly. In addition, the Chain Lightning from Maelstrom & Mjollnir aid him greatly for pushing the lanes and farming the jungle.
- For Juggernaut players who wish to be more tank-like or have purchased plenty of attack speed- and damage-boosting items, Satanic is an excellent late game pick-up. Satanic's large strength boost, armor, and Active ability mesh very well with Juggernaut's high attack speed, vastly enhancing his survivability in team fights.
- Sange and Yasha its a fair pick in Juggernaut,since he doesnt' have any close gap skills,this item will provide nice stats and 16% movespeed to help chase better,the speed will increase if you have Phase Boots,also the greater maim helps slowing down fleeing enemies.
- Juggernaut's ultimate, Omnislash, is inspired by and named after the signature move of Cloud Strife from the game Final Fantasy VII. 
- The rare line Play "Screw it, I'm going to five blades!" is a reference to an article from The Onion about the increasing number of blades put into razors.
- The line Play "My blade is swifter." is a reference to the Heroes of Newerth hero Swiftblade, the game's own equivalent of Juggernaut.
- The line Play "And then... there were none..." may be a reference to the Agatha Christie book by the same name.
- Juggernaut is tied with Oracle for the lowest Base Attack Time (BAT) in the game of any Hero unbuffed by spells (only Alchemist with level 2 and 3 Chemical Rage reaches a lower BAT). However, because of Juggernaut's large Agility growth and it being his Primary Attribute, he benefits far more from Attack Speed and Agility than Oracle.
- Fixed some vision issues with Omnislash.
- Pseudo Random chances are now enabled for these abilities:
- Fixed Omnislash jumping to ancients.
- Fixed Blade Fury showing per target visual effect when hurting invis units.
- Fixed Omnislash selection aoe being slightly too big.
- Fixed Healing Ward vision radius.
- Fixed Omnislash jumping to couriers.
- Fixed Omnislash considering ancients as valid targets.
- Fixed Omnislash ending prematurely if a target becomes invulnerable.
- Added rival death-taunts and other miscellaneous lines to flesh out dialog set for Juggernaut and Sven.
- [Undocumented] Added "Injured" walk animations for Ursa, Nature's Prophet, Juggernaut and Tiny.
- Fixed Blade Dance working on wards.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Omnislash not ministunning the initial target.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Healing Ward not having an AoE cursor.
- Fixed Critical Strikes (both Juggernaut's and item-based) not denying correctly.
- Added Legacy key support for Juggernaut.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Blade Fury being dispelled by stuns that ignore magic immunity.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Blade Fury affecting Ancients.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Omnislash being castable on Ancients.
- Fixed Juggernaut to be able to use items and attack during Omnislash.
- Fixed Juggernaut's Blade Fury to be interrupted if he is stunned (only happens for stuns that go through magic immunity).
- Fixed Juggernaut being able to do melee damage to unitswhile Blade Furying (except for units that are not susceptible to Blade Fury like towers).
- The primary target of Omnislash is now ministunned.
- Updated Omnislash and Lightning Bolt tooltips to indicate that they ministun.
- Fixed Omnislash not hitting magic immune units.
- Juggernaut's Omnislash's secondary jumps now find magic immune enemies.
- Fixed issue with Juggernaut's Omnislash where at all levels he could do one more slash than he was supposed to be able to.
- Base armor reduced by 1.
- Omnislash cast range reduced from 450 to 350.
- Base Agility increased from 20 to 26.
- Blade Dance critical strike chance rescaled from 15/20/25/35% to 20/25/30/35%.
- Blade Fury:
- Omnislash damage per slash rescaled from 175-250 to 200-225.
- Base Attack Time improved from 1.5 to 1.4.
- Base attack time decreased from 1.6 to 1.5.
- Blade Fury cooldown reduced from 30/28/26/24 to 30/27/24/21.
- Healing Ward movement speed increased from 300 to 450.
- Scepter cooldown reduced from 110/100/90 to 70.
- No longer stops if the target is Ethereal (it still doesn't do damage).
- Base attack time decreased from 1.7 to 1.6.
- Omnislash now kills creeps and neutrals in 1 hit (This does not include player controlled units or ancients).
- Omnislash now gives Juggernaut 200 flying vision during its duration.
- Omnislash random damage improved from 150-250 to 175-250.
- Omnislash hit count increased from 3/5/8 (5/7/10 Aghanim) to 3/6/9 (6/9/12 Aghanim).
- Undid melee hero collision change from 6.72c
- Melee hero collision size now reduced from 24 to 12.
- Base HP regeneration increased from 0.25 to 0.75.
- Blade Dance critical strike chance rescaled from 10/20/25/35% to 15/20/25/35%.
- Rebalanced all Melee heroes between 100 and 128 range to be 128 range
- Juggernaut previously had 100 range.
- Healing Ward regeneration rescaled from 1/2/4/5% to 2/3/4/5%.
- Healing Ward movement speed increased from 150 to 300.
- Banished units are no longer immune to Blade Fury.
- Omnislash no longer wastes a strike by considering banished units in its search.
- Healing Ward manacost rescaled from 140 to 80/100/120/140.
- Healing Ward regeneration increased from 1/2/3/4% to 1/2/4/5%.
- Blade Fury cooldown reduced from 30 to 30/28/26/24.
- Healing Ward cooldown reduced from 75 to 60.
- Added Juggernaut to Aghanim's Scepter. Improves slash count and cooldown (+2 slashes, -20 cooldown).
- Improved Juggernaut's movement speed.
- Undid previous Jugg armor buff.
- Increased starting strength by 3 and movement speed from 290 to 295.
- Increased Yurnero's base armor.
- Minor armor buff (usually 1) to most melee heroes
- Disallowed Blade Fury during Omnislash
- Healing Ward cooldown from 50 to 75 and mana cost from 125 to 140
- Balance tweaks done to the following heroes (Don't panic, these are mostly VERY minor, but you guys like to know, so here):
- Broodmother, Sven, SA, Enigma, Ursa, Tinker, Tiny, Sniper, Troll, Rhasta, Bristleback, Dragon Knight, Venomancer, Viper, Spiritbreaker, Bounty Hunter, Jugg, VS, Zeus, Weaver, Tide Hunter, Enchantress and Silencer.
- Cooldown on blade fury increased
- Omnislash pause effect tweaked
- Omnislash now 3/5/8 from 4/6/9
- , Cloud Strife's signature move "Omnislash", on which Juggernaut's ultimate is based of.
- ,The Onion article about the increasing number of blades put into razors.
- , Swiftblade in Heroes of Newerth.