|Main||Item Sharing||Disassembling||Recipes||Item Sounds||Item Grid||Changelogs|
Items are in-game equipment that provide heroes with bonus attributes and special abilities. They can be purchased from several shops on the game map. Lower tier items are combined into higher tier items, usually with the help of a recipe. Heroes have six item slots in their inventory, three in their backpack, and six more in their stash. Items can be picked up and delivered to their owner with a courier.
- 1 General information
- 2 Basics
- 3 Upgrades
- 4 Secret Shop
- 5 Side Lane Shop
- 6 Dropped items
- 7 Seasonal events
- 8 Removed items
General information[edit | edit source]
- Heroes cannot use items owned by other heroes, with a handful of exceptions. See Item Sharing for details.
- Some items can be disassembled. See Disassembly for details.
- Most items may be sold back to vendors for 100% of the gold spent either within 10 seconds after purchasing or until the item's active ability (if it has one) was used the first time.
- After ten seconds have passed items may be sold back for only 50% of its price tag.
- Some items, like the Gem of True Sight, cannot be sold.
- Some dropped items can be destroyed by force-attacking them (default key:
- Some items do not provide their effect to heroes with passive abilities providing the same or similar effect. For example, most heroes with a bash ability cannot use the passive ability from Skull Basher.
- The shop at the enemy fountain can also be used to buy items, sell items, and access the stash.
Basics[edit | edit source]
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Secret Shop[edit | edit source]
The Secret Shops are slightly hidden shops located near the center of the map. The shops allow players to buy items that cannot be bought elsewhere or to spend extra gold while in the early game.
Secret Shop upgrade items[edit | edit source]
In addition to the items available above, a few items can be completed solely with items from the Secret Shop:
Side Lane Shop[edit | edit source]
Two Side Lane Shops can be found at the edges of the map. They allow players to buy certain useful items without returning to base.
Side Lane Shop upgrade items[edit | edit source]
These items can be completed solely with items from the Side Lane Shop:
Side Lane Shop + Secret Shop upgrade items[edit | edit source]
Additionally, a few items can be built from items purchased at just the Side Lane Shop and Secret Shop:
Dropped items[edit | edit source]
Seasonal events[edit | edit source]
These items were only available during limited time events or had an account bound limited amount of uses. Besides the river vials, all of these items got removed from the game files and are no longer functioning and can no longer be created with cheats in custom lobbies. The river vials, although still within the game, can no longer be acquired or used, as they expired.