From Dota 2 Wiki
|A seemingly ordinary branch, its ironlike qualities are bestowed upon the bearer.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Iron Branches do not stack in the inventory.
- One Iron Branch grants a total of 20 health, 0.03 health regeneration, 0.14 armor, 1 attack speed, 12 mana, 0.04 mana regeneration, 0.0625% spell damage and 1 attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
|Targets the ground to plant a happy little tree that lasts for 20 seconds.|
|Cast Range: 200|
- The Iron Branch is consumed in the process.
- Creates a regular tree at the target point. This tree is smaller than the other trees on the map and has a smaller collision size.
- This means it blocks vision and is treated like any other tree by all abilities which interact with trees.
- Tango heals for twice as long when targeting an Iron Branch tree, using the ward duration, instead of tree duration.
- The particles around the tree are visible to everyone, make it clear that it is a planted tree.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The item is used early game for a cheap boost of attributes and it is then made into a Magic Wand or a Mekansm, or sold.
- Due to how efficient the Iron Branch is money-wise, it is a good idea, if you have spare inventory slots, to buy as many as you can. If you cannot micro the courier effectively, it is a good idea to leave one space for another item that you will get in the future.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The happy little trees in the active ability description is a reference to Bob Ross, a popular painter who often used the phrase on his television program, The Joy of Painting.
- The planted tree uses the same model as the Sprout trees and is surrounded by the same effects as a tree enchanted with Eyes In The Forest.
- Typing in 'GG' into the shop search bar will bring up the Iron Branch.
Gallery[edit | edit source]