From Dota 2 Wiki
|This halberd moves with the speed of a smaller weapon, allowing the bearer to win duels that a heavy edge would not.|
- The evasion stacks diminishingly with other sources of evasion.
- The evasion uses pseudo-random distribution.
- One Heaven's Halberd grants a total of 400 health, 1.2 health regeneration and 25 (45 to strength heroes) attack damage.
- Successive procs on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The proc chances of Lesser Maim from multiple Heaven's Halberds work fully independently from each other.
- Fully stacks with the Lesser Maim from Sange and the Greater Maim from Sange and Yasha, including the slow.
- Lesser Maim uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Very strong against ranged carry heroes, making them unable to attack for 5 seconds. Get a Force Staff to trigger their Linken or to push them toward you.
- Because the disarm display an icon and can't be purged, you can use it to reveal your enemy before it uses a Manta Style or ability to create illusions. It can be very useful against Phantom Lancer.
- Mana break from diffusal blade or necronomicon often forces your enemy to use their black king bar, try to anticipate to use the disarm just before the magic immunity is used.