Heart of Tarrasque
|Heart of Tarrasque|
|Preserved heart of an extinct monster, it bolsters the bearer's fortitude.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Heart of Tarrasque grants a total of 1150 health and 1.35 (+ 7% of max health) health regeneration (and 45 attack damage to strength heroes).
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Health Regeneration from multiple Hearts of Tarrasque do not stack.
- Heals in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 0.7% of maximum health in 0.1-second intervals.
- Can fully heal the owner in 14.29 seconds.
- Damage greater than Roshan puts the regeneration on a / -second cooldown. from any player (including allies, but not self) or
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Heart of Tarrasque as a situational item:
Strength: Sven, Bristleback, Alchemist, Centaur Warrunner, Earthshaker, Tidehunter, Sand King, Clockwerk, Doom, Slardar, Tusk, Beastmaster, Lycan, Magnus, Axe, Chaos Knight, Io, Phoenix, Huskar, Brewmaster, Undying, Wraith King, Pudge, Night Stalker, Dragon Knight, Timbersaw, Abaddon.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Getting armor and evasion in combination increase your EHP a lot.
- If you are low HP during a fight, escape and stay near the fight to regen then fight back.
- A Tarrasque is effective against a team with a lot of burst magical and physical damage. The HP granted by the Tarrasque can tank two dagon level 5 (does 600 damage with 25 % magic resistance). You can also get a blademail to return the damage you tank.
- It gives 45 damage to strength heroes, combine it with attack speed to increase your DPS.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Tarrasque" references the Tarrasque, an almost undefeatable monster in Dungeons & Dragons, which in return references the Tarasque, a mythological dragon-hybrid that was tamed by Saint Martha.