From Dota 2 Wiki
|Creates a soothing aura that restores allies in battle.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Headdress grants a total of 40 health, 3.06 health regeneration, 0.29 armor, 2 attack speed, 24 mana, 0.08 mana regeneration, 0.125% spell damage and 2 attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Health Regeneration Bonus: 3
Item Headdress Aura: Undispellable.
- Stacks with all other sources of flat health regeneration, except with Regeneration Aura from multiple Headdresses.
- Regenerates up to 180 health in one minute.
- Places the buff on illusions, but they do not benefit from it.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]Necrophos
- Headdress' health regeneration, combined with Death Pulse and Heartstopper Aura, gives Necrophos an very strong and threatening presence in lane.
Others[edit | edit source]
- Support heroes who intend to build Mekansm will benefit from Headdress' early health regeneration.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In DotA, Headdress was known as Headdress of Rejuvenation.