From Dota 2 Wiki
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|The Harpy Stormcrafter releases a high-voltage bolt of electricity at the target enemy, dealing damage. The bolt jumps to other nearby enemies, losing power with each jump.|
|Cast Animation: +|
Cast Range: 900
Bounce Distance: 500
Number of Bounces: 4
Base Damage: 140
Bounce Damage Reduction: 25%
- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 0.75 seconds.
- Unlike other chain lightning spells, this one bounces to a random unit within the bounce distance, instead of the closest within range.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- The first hit deals 140 damage, the second 105, the third 78.75 and the last 59.1 damage (before reductions).
- All bounces together can deal up to 382.81 damage (before reductions).
- As a neutral unit:
- The harpy never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original DotA, the Harpy Stormcrafter was known as "Harpy Storm". The Harpy Scout has not had its name changed.
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]