Hand of Midas
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hand of Midas|
|Preserved through unknown magical means, the Hand of Midas is a weapon of greed, sacrificing animals to line the owner's pockets.|
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Upon cast, kills the target unit instantly and grants the caster 190 reliable gold and 250% of the target's experience bounty.
- The target's default bounties are not granted. This means that no hero nearby gains the default gold and experience from the death.
- Despite the visual effects, the gold and experience are granted instantly.
- Deals damage equal to the target's current health to kill it. This damage fully ignores any form of reduction or amplification.
- This means that it triggers most on-damage events like (neutral or lane) creep aggro.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Hand of Midas as a core item: Arc Warden
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Assuming it is always used when off cooldown, it increases the user's GPM by 114, meaning it will take an absolute minimum of 18 minutes to pay for itself, or 13.6 minutes for the recipe.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Midas is based on Midas, a figure from Greek mythology who turned all he touched to gold.
Gallery[edit | edit source]