Hand of Midas
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hand of Midas|
|Preserved through unknown magical means, the Hand of Midas is a weapon of greed, sacrificing animals to line the owner's pockets.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +30 Attack speed|
 Recommended heroes
- Heroes whose default item build includes Hand of Midas as a situational item: Nature's Prophet.
- King Midas is a figure in Greek Mythology who, according to myth, turned everything he touched into gold.
 Balance changelog
- Transmute no longer works against Necronomicon units.
- Hand of Midas now gives a constant 190 bonus gold on all targets.
- Some examples of what it previously it gave:
- Maximum of 208 gold if cast on the Hellcaller
- Minimum of 92 gold if cast on the Kobold Tunneler or Satyr Trickster
- 154 gold if cast on a ranged creep
- 164 gold if cast on a Polar Furbolg Ursa Warrior
- 174 gold if cast on a Centaur Khan
- Hand of Midas gold is now reliable.
- Hand of Midas manacost removed (25->0).