From Dota 2 Wiki
|One of many holy instruments constructed to honor the Omniscience.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- One pair of Guardian Greaves grants a total of 100 health, 0.15 health regeneration, 5.71 armor, 5 attack speed, 310 mana, 0.2 mana regeneration, 0.3125 spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- Together with the aura, it grants a total of 4.15 (15.15 while boosted) health regeneration and 7.71 (20.71 while boosted) armor to the owner.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on the user upon cast, removing many debuffs.
- Affects every allied unit, including illusions, invulnerable units and hidden units, excluding wards and buildings.
- Does not heal heroes that have been affected by Mend in the last 38 seconds, or by Mekansm's Restore in the last 25 seconds.
- Still restores mana on heroes that have been affected by Mend or Restore in that time.
- A status buff icon on affected units shows how much time is left for it to be able to get affected again.
- When the user has an Octarine Core, the duration is 28 seconds, instead of 38.
- Bonuses stack with all other sources of health regeneration and armor, except with Guardian Aura from multiple Guardian Greaves.
- Regenerates up to 240 (900 when boosted) health in one minute.
- The boost only affects heroes (including illusions). Non-hero units only benefit from the base values.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]Omniknight
- Omniknight's high armor stacks well with Guardian Greaves' armor bonus.
- Purification can be used with Guardian Greaves for burst healing.
- Necrophos is not dependent on items to deal damage, and Death Pulse works well with Guardian Greaves to heal his team in bursts.
- Underlord's high health means he can be in the center of fights, where Guardian Greaves' aura and heal reach the most heroes.
- Combined with the durability from Flesh Golem, Guardian Greaves' regeneration and armor makes Undying's team much more resilient.
- Jakiro is not dependent on items to be effective, and therefore picks up Guardian Greaves makes up for his vulnerability.
- Dark Seer does not need offensive items, and his very high base armor stacks well with Guardian Greaves.
- Dark Seer's speed speed through Surge allows him to cover and use Guardian Greaves on his allies more easily.
- Guardian Greaves' armor aura works well with the extra armor from Weave.
- Shallow Grave gives Dazzle the time to greatly restore a dying ally's health with Guardian Greaves.
- A support Bounty Hunter benefits from Guardian Greaves' extra armor and health regeneration, and gives Bounty Hunter another function in teamfights besides debuffing enemies with Track.
- After getting his Blink Dagger, Tidehunter's toughness through Kraken Shell stacks well with Guardian Greaves' bonuses.
- With a Refresher Orb, Tidehunter can use Guardian Greaves twice, giving him the mana to use Ravage twice as well.
- Guardian Greaves' restoration is doubled through Tether, although Io may not always be able to afford it.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Meepo clones with Aghanim's Scepter upgrade get double stats and armor from the item, which can offer high survivability against physical damage.
- Tinker's Rearm can refresh Greaves as well, offering high mana return for Tinker himself and the heal for heroes that are not having the Mend buff.
- Because the boosted armor is only grant when the HP are under 20 percent an Heart of Tarrasque is an excellent pick combined with it.
Gallery[edit | edit source]