From Dota 2 Wiki
|The stolen cape of a master illusionist.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Does not interrupt the user's channeling spells upon cast, neither when cast on self, nor when cast on allies.
- If the target is more than 1050 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 800 range before casting.
- When casting on allies, the user does not have to face the targeted ally to cast it. Does not interrupt the target's channeling spells.
- Places a buff on an allied hero. As long as this buff stays on it, the hero keeps on turning invisible.
- The fade time is reset and invisibility is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells or items or upon performing an attack.
- While invisible, the unit can pick up or drop items without having to go through the fade time again.
- While invisible, the unit is phased, meaning other units can walk through it without getting blocked.
- The magic resistance is only applied when fully invisible. It is not applied during the fade time.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
Strength: Sand King, Abaddon, Tidehunter.
Agility: Vengeful Spirit.
Intelligence: Crystal Maiden, Winter Wyvern.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Assuming no sources of magic resistance other than the wearer's Glimmer Cape itself and base magic resistance, the Glimmer active ability reduces the amount of magic damage taken to 35.06% if used on the wearer and 41.25% if used on an ally (respectively 30.39% and 35.75% on Meepo, or 42.08% and 49.5% on Visage).
- You can use the glimmer cape while teleporting away.
Gallery[edit | edit source]