From Dota 2 Wiki
|Imbues the wielder with a ghostly presence, allowing them to evade physical damage.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Ghost Scepter grants a total of 100 health, 0.15 health regeneration, 0.71 armor, 5 attack speed, 60 mana, 0.2 mana regeneration, 0.3125% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to -5%, (assuming basic 25% magic resistance).
- Ghost Form's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority.
- Shares cooldown with Ethereal Blade.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Fragile support heroes often use Ghost Scepter in the late game as a means staying alive longer against physical damage carries.
- Heroes with powerful nukes who intend to amplify their damage with a Ethereal Blade will benefit from a mid game Ghost Scepter.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Use Ghost Scepter after baiting an enemy carry to attack you, causing them to waste time switching between targets.
- Try to keep track of the cooldown on enemy nuke abilities. Think twice before using Ghost Scepter if you believe that a powerful magical nuke, such as Finger of Death, has not yet been used.
Gallery[edit | edit source]