Eye of Skadi
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Eye of Skadi|
|Extremely rare artifact, guarded by the azure dragons.|
- Eye of Skadi does not inherit the damage over time from Orb of Venom.
- One Eye of Skadi grants a total of 725 health, 1.5 health regeneration, 3.57 armor, 25 attack speed, 525 mana, 1 mana regeneration, 1.79% spell damage and 25 attack damage.
Move Speed Slow: 35%
Attack Speed Slow: 45
Duration (Melee): 5
Duration (Ranged): 2.5
Item Skadi Slow: Undispellable.
- The mix of stats from Eye of Skadi makes this one of the best items on Medusa.
- All of Meepo's clones can benefit from the mix of stats from Eye of Skadi.
- Due to the way Morphling generally is played, the mixed stats from Eye of Skadi are very beneficial to him:
- All of the stats are extremely useful for Slark. The strength and bonus health give him some much-needed bonus health, while the intelligence and bonus mana solve his mana problems. The slow combined with Pounce's tether means enemies will rarely escape.
- Makes all of Terrorblade's illusions a lot stronger.
- The slow from Eye of Skadi fully stacks with the slow from Frost Arrows.
- It also gives her a secondary source of control against spell immune units.
- Skaði (Skadi) is the Goddess of Winter in Norse mythology.
- Skaði (Skadi) means "damage" or "harm" in Old Norse and Icelandic, pronounced "Skathi".
- Þjazi (Thiazi), Skadi's father in Norse mythology, had his eyes placed in the night sky as stars.