Eye of Skadi
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Eye of Skadi|
|Extremely rare artifact, guarded by the azure dragons.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Eye of Skadi does not inherit the damage over time from Orb of Venom.
- One Eye of Skadi grants a total of 725 health, 0.75 health regeneration, 3.57 armor, 25 attack speed, 550 mana, 1 mana regeneration, 1.5625 spell damage and 25 attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
|Each attack slows the movement and attack speed of the target. The duration of the slow is based on whether the equipped hero is melee or ranged.|
|Move Speed Slow: 35%|
Attack Speed Slow: 45
Duration (Melee): 5
Duration (Ranged): 2.5
Can be combined with a lifesteal Unique Attack Modifier.
Item Skadi Slow: Undispellable.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Eye of Skadi as a situational item: Queen of Pain, Sniper.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Skaði (Skadi) is the Goddess of Winter in Norse mythology.
- Skaði (Skadi) means "damage" or "harm" in Old Norse and Icelandic, pronounced "Skathi".
- Þjazi (Thiazi), Skadi's father in Norse mythology, had his eyes placed in the night sky as stars.