The Eye of Skadi is an Item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Artifacts. However, it can only be completed with items from the Secret Shop.
One Eye of Skadi grants a total of 725 health, 0.75 health regeneration, 3.5 armor, 25 attack speed, 575 mana, 1 mana regeneration and 25 attack damage.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Eye of Skadi as a situational item: Ancient Apparition, Clinkz, Ember Spirit, Invoker, Medusa, Morphling, Queen of Pain, Shadow Fiend, Slark, Sniper, Terrorblade.
- Skaði (Skadi) is the Goddess of Winter in Norse mythology.
- Skaði (Skadi) means "damage" in Old Norse and Icelandic.
- Þjazi (Thiazi), Skadi's father in Norse mythology, had his eyes placed in the night sky as stars.
- Frost Attack attack speed slow increased from 35 to 45.
- Eye of Skadi MS/AS slow increased from 30/20 to 35/35.
- HP bonus increased from 200 to 250.
- MP bonus increase from 150 to 250.
- Total cost reduced by 75 (Orb of Venom cost reduced from 350 to 275)
- Cold Attack slow duration increased from 2/4 (range/melee) to 3/5.
- Total cost reduced by 100 (Orb of Venom cost reduced from 450 to 350)
- Total cost reduced by 50 (Orb of Venom cost reduced from 500 to 450)
- Total cost reduced by 50 (Orb of Venom cost reduced from 550 to 500)
- Total cost reduced by 350 (No longer requires the 300 gold recipe, and Orb of Venom cost reduced from 600 to 550)
- Orb of Venom added as a component. Final bonuses are the same as before.
- Total cost increased by 150 (Recipe price decreased from 750 to 300, and Orb of Venom costs 600 gold)
- Lowered recipe cost (1250->750 gold)
- Total cost reduced by an unknown amount (Ultimate Orb cost reduced)
- Total cost reduced by 50 (Ultimate Orb cost reduced by 50)
- Increased Eye of Skadi slow duration from 2 to 3 seconds when used by melee heroes
- Eye of Skadi cost increased back to 6950 from 6350.
- Eye of Skadi cost reduced to 6350 from 6950.
- Eye of Skadi cost reduced to 6950 from 7200.