Eye of Skadi
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Eye of Skadi|
|Extremely rare artifact, guarded by the azure dragons.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +25 Strength|
- Heroes whose default item build includes Eye of Skadi as a situational item: Ancient Apparition, Clinkz, Ember Spirit, Invoker, Medusa, Morphling, Queen of Pain, Shadow Fiend, Slark, Sniper, Terrorblade.
- Skaði (Skadi) is the Goddess of Winter in Norse mythology.
- Skaði (Skadi) means "damage" in Old Norse and Icelandic.
- Þjazi (Thiazi), Skadi's father in Norse mythology, had his eyes placed in the night sky as stars.
- Frost Attack attack speed slow increased from 35 to 45.
- Eye of Skadi MS/AS slow increased from 30/20 to 35/35.
- HP bonus increased from 200 to 250.
- MP bonus increase from 150 to 250.
- Total cost reduced by 75 (Orb of Venom cost reduced from 350 to 275)
- Cold Attack slow duration increased from 2/4 (range/melee) to 3/5.
- Total cost reduced by 100 (Orb of Venom cost reduced from 450 to 350)
- Total cost reduced by 50 (Orb of Venom cost reduced from 500 to 450)
- Total cost reduced by 50 (Orb of Venom cost reduced from 550 to 500)
- Total cost reduced by 350 (No longer requires the 300 gold recipe, and Orb of Venom cost reduced from 600 to 550)
- Orb of Venom added as a component. Final bonuses are the same as before.
- Total cost increased by 150 (Recipe price decreased from 750 to 300, and Orb of Venom costs 600 gold)
- Lowered recipe cost (1250->750 gold)
- Total cost reduced by an unknown amount (Ultimate Orb cost reduced)
- Total cost reduced by 50 (Ultimate Orb cost reduced by 50)
- Increased Eye of Skadi slow duration from 2 to 3 seconds when used by melee heroes
- Eye of Skadi cost increased back to 6950 from 6350.
- Eye of Skadi cost reduced to 6350 from 6950.
- Eye of Skadi cost reduced to 6950 from 7200.