Eul's Scepter of Divinity
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Eul's Scepter of Divinity|
|A mysterious scepter passed down through the ages, its disruptive winds can be used for good or evil.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +10 Intelligence|
+150% Mana regeneration
+40 Movement speed
 Additional Information
The movement speed bonus stacks erroneously with other Scepters of Divinity.
 Recommended heroes
- Heroes whose default item build includes Eul's Scepter of Divinity as a core item: Ancient Apparition.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Eul's Scepter of Divinity as a situational item: Batrider, Crystal Maiden, Dazzle, Death Prophet, Invoker, Jakiro, Keeper of the Light, Lina, Ogre Magi, Puck, Rubick, Shadow Demon, Silencer, Skywrath Mage, Tinker … further results.
- The scepter's name is a reference to Eul, the creator of the first DotA map back in 2003.
 Balance changelog
- Cyclone cooldown reduced from 25 to 23.
- Cyclone cooldown reduced from 30 to 25.
- Movement speed bonus increased from 35 to 40.
- Movement speed bonus increased from 30 to 35.
- Recipe cost decreased from 600 to 500.
- Movement speed bonus increased from 25 to 30.