From Dota 2 Wiki
|A flickering blade of a ghastly nature, it is capable of dealing damage in both magical and physical planes.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Ethereal Blade grants a total of 200 health, 0.3 health regeneration, 5.71 armor, 40 attack speed, 120 mana, 0.4 mana regeneration, 0.625% spell damage and 10 (40 to agility heroes) attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Cast Range: 800
Base Damage: 75
Primary Attribute as Damage: 200%
Move Speed Slow: 80%
Magic Resistance Reduction: 40%
Ally/Self Duration: 4
Enemy Duration: 3
Item Ethereal Blade Ethereal: Dispellable with any dispel.
Item Ethereal Blade Slow: Dispellable with any dispel.
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1200 and can be disjointed.
- Damage and slow is only applied when targeting an enemy unit.
- Applies the ethereal effect before dealing its own damage, effectively increasing the damage.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to -5%, (assuming basic 25% magic resistance).
- Ether Blast's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority
- Shares cooldown with Ghost Scepter.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
Heroes whose default item build includes Ethereal Blade as a situational item
Intelligence: Skywrath Mage, Necrophos.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Ethereal Blade can be used in combination with Dagon for massive amounts of burst damage.
Gallery[edit | edit source]