From Dota 2 Wiki
| Enchanted Mango|
|The bittersweet flavors of Jidi Isle are irresistible to amphibians.|
- Enchanted Mangoes do not stack in the inventory. Each of them requires its own slot. Their regeneration does stack.
- Enchanted Mangoes are not shareable, however, they can be cast on allies.
- Enchanted Mangoes cannot be sold.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- When casting without the Control key, it always casts on self in one click. When holding the Control key, a target has to be selected.
- If the target is more than 650 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 400 range before casting.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Restores the amount of mana instantly.
- Enchanted Mangoes are a great source of quick burst of mana. One mango usually restores enough mana for most spells in the early game, allowing heroes to use a spell immediately.
- Even when not really getting the chance to use them, the gold is not wasted on them, since they boost health regeneration while in the inventory.
- Although a Clarity restores more mana for much less gold, the fact that mangoes restore instantly makes them more valuable in combat than clarities. This makes Enchanted Mangoes a better option for aggressive heroes who want to fight as much as possible.