From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Echo Slam
- Increased initial damage and echo radius from 575 to 600.
- Increased echo projectile speed from 575 to 600.
- Increased attack range from 128 to 150.
- Aghanim's Scepter:
- Cast range: 900
- Leap duration: 1
- Notes: Has an instant cast time when targeting ground. Aftershock and totem buff are applied upon landing at the targeted area. When casting the ability on self, it behaves like the unupgraded version, using the cast time and not leaping.
- Increased collision size from 12 to 24.
- Reduced collision size from 24 to 12.
- Increased Enchant Totem attack damage bonus from 50%/100%/150%/200% to 75%/150%/225%/300%.
- Increased Aftershock radius from 280 to 300.
- Echo Slam
- No longer counts corpses for damage echo damage.
- Increased echo damage from 35/45/65 to 40/55/70.
- Increased unit search radius from 475 to 550. (this is not the damage radius, just the initial unit search radius).
- Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade for Earthshaker: Causes Echo Slam to release 2 echoes for each hero within the search radius.
- Recoded Fissure:
- Now creates the whole crevasse instantly in front of Earthshaker, instead of over 0.5 seconds.
- The crevasse is now always a straight line and no longer curves because of buildings or props.
- No longer creates ground rippling effects along the crevasse.
- No longer randomly fails to damage and stun hit enemies.
- No longer destroys trees.
- Enchant Totem
- Reduced mana cost from 60/65/70/75 to 50 on each level.
- Reduced cooldown from 20 to 15.
- Tweaked to reduce lag.
- Increased speed at which the fissure extends from 600 to 2400 (time needed to reach full length from 2 to 0.5 seconds).