Drum of Endurance
From Dota 2 Wiki
| Drum of Endurance|
|A relic that enchants the bodies of those around it for swifter movement in times of crisis.|
- The item does not disappear upon using up all charges.
- The charges can be replenished by purchasing the recipe again.
- One Drum of Endurance grants a total of 20 movement speed, 120 health, 0.36 health regeneration, 0.43 armor, 3 attack speed, 66 mana, 0.24 (+50%) mana regeneration, 0.43% spell damage and 9 (6 to Agility heroes) attack damage.
- Together with the active ability, it grants a total of 28 attack speed to the owner.
Move Speed Bonus: 20
Item Ancient Janggo Aura Effect: Undispellable.
- Heroes who benefit from Drum of Endurance's move speed bonus.
- Batrider benefits from pulling targets further during Flaming Lasso.
- Crystal Maiden's low movement speed is slightly improved.
- Death Prophet high movement speed is boosted.
- Spirit Breaker's damage increases with higher movement speed, and the active helps him with his slow attack speed.
- Bounty Hunter gains another function during teamfights, and chases down enemies more easily.
- Mirana roams faster between lanes.
- Kunkka is better able to chase down enemies and tag them with X Marks the Spot.
- Doom is better able to keep enemies within range of Scorched Earth and Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Doom.
- Use the active while attacking buildings with your team to destroy them faster.
- Works on controlled units like Necronomicons and stack with the archer's bonus movement speed aura.
- In the original DotA, this item was called Ancient Janggo of Endurance.