From Dota 2 Wiki
To view the here., see
- This ability got reworked into the current Weave in the 6.54 gameplay patch.
- Increases/decreases 1 armor in 5/2.5/1.33/1 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 4/8/12/16 instances.
- Successive casts on the same target have no effect, until the previous cast is fully finished. After the 1st cast finished, the next cast start giving armor for its remaining duration.
- When leveling the spell up while a unit is buffed/debuffed, the armor value adapts to the current level.
- This ability got reworked into the current Shallow Grave in the 6.54 gameplay patch.
- Places a buff on the targeted ally. When the hero dies with the buff, it does not lose gold from the death and respawns 60% faster.
- The hero will respawn with a full mana pool (back then, heroes usually respawned with 200 mana).
- The damage is only dealt when the killing unit was a hero. The damage is sourced to the buffed allied hero.