From Dota 2 Wiki
|A weapon of incredible power that is difficult for even the strongest of warriors to control.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +81 Damage|
- Heroes whose default item build includes Daedalus as a situational item: Clinkz, Dragon Knight, Drow Ranger, Ember Spirit, Faceless Void, Kunkka, Magnus, Medusa, Mirana, Naga Siren, Nature's Prophet, Phantom Lancer, Shadow Fiend, Sniper, Spectre ... further results.
- In the original DotA, this item was called the Buriza-Do Kyanon, a reference to a weapon (unique ballista) in Diablo II. "Buriza-do Kyanon" means "Blizzard Cannon" in Japanese.
- Daedalus is the latin transscribtion of the greek "Daidalos" which means "clever worker" in Ancient Greek and Daedalus is also one of the characters in Ovid's "Metamorphosis" who was a skillful craftsman and artisan.
- Crit multiplier decreased from 2.7 to 2.4.
- Recipe cost decreased from 1200 to 1000.
- Critical strike multiplier increased from 2.5 to 2.7.
- Critical strike chance increased from 20% to 25%.
- Critical strike factor from 2.4 to 2.5
- Damage increased by 6 (to equal the total of crystalys and demon edge)
- Improved the critical value from 2.2x to 2.4x
- Total cost unchanged (Daedalus recipe cost increased from 1000 to 1200, and Demon Edge cost reduced from 2600 to 2400)
- Total cost reduced by 150 (Blades of Attack cost reduced from 650 to 500)
- Lowered Buriza recipe by 250 gold
- Redistributed Crystalys/Buriza recipe costs from 1000/750 to 500/1250
- Change crystalys to 1000 recipe gold