From Dota 2 Wiki
|A weapon of incredible power that is difficult for even the strongest of warriors to control.|
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Increases attack damage by an average of 39%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Critical Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
Heroes who may include a Daedalus in their build situationally:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original DotA, this item was called the "Buriza-Do Kyanon", a reference to a weapon (unique ballista) in Diablo II. "Buriza-do Kyanon" means "Blizzard Cannon" in Japanese.
- Daedalus is the Latin transcription of the Greek "Daidalos" which means "clever worker" in Ancient Greek and Daedalus is also one of the characters in Ovid's "Metamorphoses" who was a skillful craftsman and artisan.
- Considering Crystalys gives 34.5 + 15% effective damage; if you have 41 or more damage Crystalys is better value for your gold than Demon Edge.