From Dota 2 Wiki
- Reduced base attack damage from 31-33 to 28-30 (total damage is now 54-56).
- Increased Battery Assault mana cost from 75 to 100.
- Level 15 right talent: Increased attack damage bonus from 40 to 50.
- Level 15 left talent: Replaced 15 movement speed bonus with 75 Rocket Flare damage bonus.
- Added talents:
- Level 10: +200 mana or +4 armor
- Level 15: +15 movement speed or +40 attack damage
- Level 20: +12% magic resistance or -25s respawn time
- Level 25: +10 Battery Assault duration or +400 health
- Increased strength gain from 2.4 to 2.7.
- Reduced Battery Assault damage interval from 0.75 to 0.7.
- Power Cogs
- Increased collision size from 12 to 24.
- Reduced base Armor from 1 to 0 (total armor is now 1.82).
- Increased attack range from 125 to 128.
- Reduced base armor from 2 to 1 (total armor is now 2.82).
- Reduced strength gain from 2.9 to 2.4.
- Power Cogs no longer affects invulnerable units.
- Reduced Rocket Flare damage from 100/133/166/200 to 80/120/160/200.
- Hookshot now destroys trees within a small radius around Clockwerk after reaching the latched unit.
- Enabled Clockwerk's Power Cogs for the Dota Workshop.
- Fixed turn rates for the following heroes: Lifestealer, Alchemist, Clockwerk, Bounty Hunter, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Ancient Apparition, Brewmaster, Chen, Silencer, Lone Druid, Spectre and Spirit Breaker.
- Fixed Power Cogs bounty being too small.
- Fixed Power Cogs knockback speed and distance being too small.
- Fixed Rocket Flare reveal AoE.
- Fixed Power Cogs having very small night vision.
- Fixed Hookshot interaction with allied units and neutral creeps.
- Fixed Hookshot not stunning spell immune units.
- Fixed the Hookshot target sometimes being able to run away before he arrives.
- Fixed cases where Hookshot would drop you to a lower level if your target was near a ledge
- Fixed interaction with Roshan on Rocket Flare and Mana Void
- Power Cogs will no longer knock back units that are being moved by abilities (like Meat Hook) or items (like Force Staff).
- Units being knocked back by Power Cogs will now have their channeling spells interrupted and can no longer use abilities while being knocked back.
- Fixed Power Cogs and Rocket Flare not drawing properly in some cases.
- Fixed Roshan and ancient creeps getting pushed back by Power Cogs.
- Fixed Roshan and ancient creeps getting hit by Battery Assault.
- Fixed Hookshot not going to cycloned units.
- Fixed Battery Assault hitting invisible units.
- Fixed gold not appearing when you kill something in the fog with Rocket Flare.