Clinkz, the Bone Fletcher is a ranged agility carry specializing in ambushing lone Heroes with high physical damage and incredible speed. Though frail and easy to kill, Skeleton Walk grants Clinkz stealth and haste to escape and re-position himself. This assassin Strafes around the enemy, launching a flurry of Searing Arrows that greatly injure enemies. To aid his assault, Clinkz can form a Death Pact and absorb a creature's life for greater damage and health, making him not only able to take more hits, but hit harder as well.
 Recommended items
|This article or section may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Dota 2 Wiki's quality standards.
You can help. The discussion page may contain suggestions.
Reason given: Please refer to the style guide.
- While he can be an excellent ganker, Clinkz is extremely fragile and puts out huge amounts of DPS, making him a priority target in teamfights. Try to let your teammates start things off while you dance around the edge of the fight dealing damage to distracted or disabled opponents.
- You can use orb-walking with Searing Arrows to harass your opponents. Be wary of the moderate mana cost, however.
- Use Skeleton Walk a good amount of time before you expect to ambush an enemy, or appear in a fight. This will allow you to use Skeleton Walk again soon after, either for a quick escape or to chase down any survivors.
- In most cases, max out Searing Arrows first for the reliable damage increase.
- If you are ganking a lot with Clinkz, take Strafe as your second ability to max as the decreased cooldown makes you a great threat. If you are playing as the team's lategame carry, maxing Skeleton Walk will keep you safe and able to move quickly into untaken lanes and the jungle to farm.
- Always try to use Death Pact on the biggest creep in the large creep camps, such as the Satyr Tormenter and Centaur Conqueror.
- You can deny an enemy jungler some farm by stealing creeps with Death Pact, leaving as little as possible behind so they are forced to clear it for the respawn to trigger. Death Pact may also be used on dominated or controlled neutrals such as those used by Chen or Enchantress to kill them instantly.
- Because of the huge amount of physical damage Clinkz can deal over a short period, he is also excellent at killing towers provided something else is there to take the aggro.
- Bone Fletcher's Alternate/Fun name was "Clinkz Eastwood", a pun on the name of famed actor Clint Eastwood.
- The line, "Play Better to run than curse the road." is a reference to a Wolof (Senegal) proverb, "Better to walk than curse the road".
 Update history
- [Undocumented] Added Teleport animations for Beastmaster, Bounty Hunter, Broodmother, Clinkz, Lifestealer, Necrolyte and Shadow Shaman.
- Fixed Searing Arrows not stacking with Eye of Skadi.
- Fixed a bug with level 2 Death Pact not gaining the .5% damage buff.
- Added to Captain's Mode.
- Fixed not being able to cast Searing Arrows manually on buildings.
- Fixed Death Pact not being castable on Magic Immune units.
- Fixed Searing Arrows autocast working while silenced/doomed.
- Fixed Searing Arrows bonus damage being treated as a seperate damage instance (it could get reduced twice by stout shield).
- Fixed Death Pact being purgeable.
- Fixed Bounty Hunter and Clinkz's invisibility getting dispelled by Tornado.
- [Undocumented] Added injured animations for Clinkz.
- [Undocumented] Updated textures for Magnataur, Clinkz.
 Balance changelog
- Death Pact cooldown reduced from 45 to 45/40/35.
- Searing Arrows
- Damage increased from 20/30/40/50 to 30/40/50/60.
- Manacost increased from 8 to 10.
- No longer blocked by magic immunity.
- Strafe cooldown decreased from 60/50/40/30 to 45/40/35/30.
- Strafe attack speed bonus increased from 110 to 130.
- Death Pact damage bonus increased from 4/6/8% to 5/6.5/8%.
- Death Pact hp bonus increased from 50/60/70% to 50/65/80%.
- Searing Arrows no longer has a cooldown at level 1.
- Strafe Attack Speed bonus increased from 90 to 110.
- Skeleton Walk movement bonus increased from 10/20/30/40 to 11/22/33/44%.
- Death Pact attack damage rebalanced from 6/7/8% to 4/6/8% of targets HP.
- Death Pact reworked.
- Searing Arrows cooldown from 2/2/0/0 to 2/0/0/0.
- Strafe changed from 50/60/70/80 AS for 10 seconds to 90 AS for 4/6/8/10 seconds .
- Improved Searing Arrows damage from 10/20/30/40 to 20/30/40/50.
- Rebalanced Strafe from 20/40/60/80 IAS with 30 seconds cooldown to 50/60/70/80 IAS with 60/50/40/30 seconds cooldown.
- Death Pact can now be used on any non-hero unit, not just allied units.
- Improved level 2 and 3 manacost and regen on Death Pact.
- Lowered Searing Arrows' cooldown.
Low Violence model
 See also