From Dota 2 Wiki
|Clear water that enhances the ability to meditate.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Stacks with itself in inventory, there is no stack limit. The sell-back price adapts based on the number of Clarities in a stack.
- Clarities are not shareable, however, they can be cast on allies.
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- If the target is more than 500 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 250 range before casting.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Restores mana in the form of mana regeneration, so it restores 0.38 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which is 3.8 mana per second.
- Fully stacks with other mana regeneration increasing effects.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]Crystal Maiden
- Combined with Arcane Aura, Clarity allows Crystal Maiden to use her abilities much more often than most heroes during the laning phase.
- Clarity is needed to offset Earthshaker's low mana, which is often not enough to cast more than one or two Fissures.
- Clarity is mandatory for Enigma to create more than one or two sets of Eidolons through Demonic Conversion.
- Clarity helps a jungling Nature's Prophet maintain enough mana to summon Treants through Nature's Call.
- Clarity is usually required to supplement Omniknight's low mana, at least until he has a Soul Ring or Arcane Boots.
- Clarity is essential for Techies to lay down extra mines during the early game, especially before the horn.
- Clarity will usually regenerate Treant Protector for its full amount, due to his passive invisibility.
- Clarity allows Treant Protector to constantly shield and heal allies and structures with Living Armor.
- Clarity helps with Vengeful Spirit's low mana pool, as an extra Magic Missile can mean the difference between life and death.
- Clarity helps Zeus spam Arc Lightning in the mid lane, allowing him to get more last hits.
Others[edit | edit source]
- Support heroes who rely on multiple or costly abilities in the early game will function better with Clarity.
- Support heroes with spammable early game abilities will benefit from Clarity, allowing them to harass more frequently.
- Roaming heroes and gankers who do not risk being damaged between lanes can make full use of Clarity.
- Io's Tether will restore more mana to allies with Clarity.
- Phantom Assassin can use Clarity to get more last hits with Stifling Dagger.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Clarity's effect is dispelled upon taking player damage, so do not use it in the middle of combat.
- In some situations however, it may be worth it to use it in combat. Even 1 second of regeneration can be enough to squeeze out one more ability, which can prevent deaths or result in kills.
- Although it regenerates quite a lot of mana, it takes long to do so. It is best used while doing other out-of-combat things, so you do not stand and wait for it to finish regenerating.
- This makes them perfect for roaming heroes, who can use a Clarity while moving between the lanes, allowing them to roam for longer and not have to retreat to the fountain to refill their mana.
- They are also great for jungling heroes who can use them while killing neutral creeps.
- Due to its low cost, don't hesitate to buy and use a Clarity on an ally in lane, especially if it will give them enough mana to get off another escape or nuke ability.
Gallery[edit | edit source]