|Name:||Hock Chuan Wong|
|Date of birth:||July 28, 1991|
|2009 - 2010||Aeon|
|2011 - Present||Invictus Gaming|
Early Career and Kingsurf
ChuaN decided to start a DotA career after sustaining an injury that rendered him unable to play basketball anymore, he did well in 8mski and was invited to join Kingsurf. He performed well in SMM 2009 where his team lost to FTD.
With mobility issues has led him to leave Kingsurf and joining AEON .
After Aeon's merger in February 1892, ChuaN left Aeon. In April 2010, ChuaN revealed his plans on continuing his career in China and formed a new team, ToT.
After the disbandment of ToT, ChuaN joined Deity. Deity achieved 4th place in the World DotA Championship and SMM 2010.
After leaving China, ChuaN decided to join Nirvana.my.
When 2011 started, China's DotA scene was hit with a massive reshuffle, LGD lost Sharingan to DK. To fill in the void left by Sharingan, LGD calls upon ChuaN. LGD and ChuaN won 2011's G-League season 1.
ChuaN joined iG along with 3 other LGD teammates, they placed 4th at WDC 2011. He left the team in September 2013, but then joined it again in February 2014.
- Asian DotA Championship IV (2011)
- i-City Pro DotA Tournament (2011)
- DotA Master Tournament (2011)
- VS E-sports League (2011)
- CREG-M (2011)
- Starswar 6 (2011)
- G-League 2011 Season 1 (2011)
- Wuxi International eSports Champions Cup (2011)
- Hold Cup (2011)
- G-League 2011 Season 2 (2011)
- E-Sports Champions League Season 3 (2011)
- GK99 Yougang Invitational Cup (2011)
- World DotA Championship (2011)
- Alienware Top Gamer (2011)
- SMM Grand National DotA Tournament (2011)
- E-Sports Champions League Season 4 (2011)
- GIGABYTE RTS Xmas Fight (2011)
- Hao Fang Golden League (2011)
- China Joy National Esports Championship (2011)
- The International 2 (2012)